Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Release Of Android P OS Is Almost Here As Google Released The Beta 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Release Of Android P OS Is Almost Here As Google Released The Beta 3 (547 Views)

Seems Google Android One OS Is The Best For Android / Huawei Hongmeng OS Is Reportedly “60% Faster” Than Google’s Android / 10m Nigerians To Get Free Wi-fi Facilities As Google Station Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Release Of Android P OS Is Almost Here As Google Released The Beta 3 by TechyPals(m): 4:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Google has just released another Beta version of the Android P OS making it the third one. And also Google has Anno that the launching of the full Android P version is drawing nearer and it will be released sometimein the summer.

What does the Beta 3 have to offer?

Basically, since beta 2 has finalized developers APIs, Beta 3 is here to complete the job. Beta 3 removes the remaining bugs that exist in the system and also gloss the entire build of the new android version. In addition, security updates for the month of July are also ready.

The Android P update is ready for Google Pixel devices and Android emulators. For other users however, the updates might take a few weeks before getting to them.

http://www.techypals.com/2018/07/the-release-of-android-p-os-is-almost.html

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Android P OS Is Almost Here As Google Released The Beta 3 by phemmyfour: 6:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Still enjoying my ginger bread. When una reach z, you ll start all over again
Re: The Release Of Android P OS Is Almost Here As Google Released The Beta 3 by TechyPals(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
phemmyfour:
Still enjoying my ginger bread. When una reach z, you ll start all over again
grin grin i love your old-fashioned

(1) (Reply)

I Need Invens Royal R4 Touch Screen To Buy / Phone Accessories / 4 Best 2019 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.