Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him (15784 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Priscy01(f): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2018
A South African man and a twitter user, Kamohelo Mokoena (@therealKamza), shared his story on the social media. The tweep who is a lawyer in South Africa revealed how he got abandoned by his father at the age of 5, but that didn’t stop him from pushing further.

20 years later, his dad got into trouble and was sued to court. He unknowingly approached the son he abandoned to represent him as his lawyer in court. His father realized it was his son he approached, and he was so ashamed, he couldn’t look him in the eyes.

Kamza said he was emotionally conflicted but he composed himself, proceeded to represent his dad, and they won the case.

According to him, after the case was won, his estranged father gave him a big hug, and told him he’s proud of him.

Read the tweet below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/boy-abandoned-by-his-father-at-5-turns-out-to-be-who-saved-him-years-later.html

4 Likes

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Nackzy: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2018
He eating his vomit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2018
I can only imagine the tears running down on the father's face.
God truly works in mysterious ways!
The best REVENGE is SUCCESS!!
We will keep saying that!

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by levi2(m): 6:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Love is greater than all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Valfrankie(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2018
It's called Destiny. For the son to be successful and well equipped to be of use to his people, his father had to leave the scene to pave the way. If his father had remained in his life, perhaps he'd have been successful in any other endeavor aside the legal profession or at worse, a failure and a social menace. The son fulfilled his destiny, I cannot curse the dad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by tillaman(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Deep

2 Likes

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Come o,
No be this same 9ja film i watch 2wks ago?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by jaheymezz(m): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
No be this same 9ja film i watch 2wks ago?

[img]418ad42da9f7f9687b393_jpeg703df8c8e2acb97a275965703610385f[/imug]

What's the title of the movie again........ PS...... Na Togolese movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Sultty(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2018
If I were to be that guy. I collect his money and misrepresent him so he could be jailed cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by tokrizy: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2018
All these trend hungry lie lie Twitter stories again.
Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by handsomeyinka(m): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Na so they abandon buhari for douara since 5 years old,now he no fit save nigeria.

In short,I see no difference between BUHARI AND IGALO.

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Ahmed0336(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2018
The evil that some men do lives with them. Thumbs up young man, you just showed your dad that you are a better men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by peterkelechi30(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2018
the best way to revenge is paying,evil with good deeds. pray for your enemies,give them food, by doing this you're putting a fiery charcoal on their heads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by akpanv551(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2018
hian

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by lacemose(m): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2018
this one na Hollywood for real life oo

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by begwong: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2018
The wonders of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by tokrizy: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Ejlove4u:
Pls i need to pay my schol fee am left with 15k to balance up, so my script can be marked acc 3094507989 emmanuel fredrick thanks num is 07086506783

Ok

God will provide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by mostyg(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by pejuakinab: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Awww....this is touching.
No one knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by SalamRushdie: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2018
People should leave all this one sided stories about their run away father's and face their own life ... I am tired of this father shaming culture that is becoming the norm in our society today by kids raised by single mum who have overtime brain washed the minds of their kids with one sided stories ... Your father didn't want to be part of yiur life then and I am sure he doesn't still want to be part of life even now so leave the man alone and build your own world where the best thing you can do is to remain better man to yiur children and the woman who will have them for you
Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by EddyGbolo(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2018
what goes around definitely comes around
Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Bossontop(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Heheheh!!!!!.....the stone dat d builders rejected became the chief corner stone.......always be good because this world is smaller than you think
Nice one from the boy

2 Likes

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Sweet

Fbn customers I got great news for y'all.. Please see my signature

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by deolurexy1(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2018
No body gives a Bleep about the comments on the second page

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by mudiana(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2018
How many times will this make front page abi wetin una dey call am. Pls give us something better. if the work don taya u, u fit still talk am.

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by abbaapple: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2018
angry

Believe Nija bloggers at your own peril! lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Gkemz: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2018
You've shown him love he couldn't show you. That's maturity.

1 Like

Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2018
This story was on fp two days ago
Re: Boy Abandoned By His Father At 5 Turns Out To Be The Lawyer Who Saved Him by Imustreturn(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Valfrankie:
It's called Destiny. For the son to be successful and well equipped to be of use to his people, his father had to leave the scene to pave the way. If his father had remained in his life, perhaps he'd have been successful in any other endeavor aside the legal profession or at worse, a failure and a social menace. The son fulfilled his destiny, I cannot curse the dad
what many people won't understand

1 Like

(1) (2)

Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt. / Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.