Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members (38605 Views)

Delta Police Station Empty As Cultists Raid Community / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing Delta Residents Nabbed By Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by ikorodureporta: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2018
There was pandemonium in Asaba, Delta state capital, yesterday as the dreaded , a.k.a ‘Aye’ Confraternity have billed their convention to hold at undisclosed location within Asaba metropolis today to initiate new members. The panic it triggered across the state forced residents to tread with caution at market places and event centres as possible clash with members of rival groups may disrupt the prevailing peace and order in the state.

Against the backdrop, men of the state police command issued a warnin and threatened to deal ruthlessly with anyone caught in the act within the entire length and breadth of the state. Stern-looking conventional and unconventional security operatives, including men of the Eagle Net, Anti-Cult Patrol, Anti-Kidnappping Squad, Anti-Crime Patrol and Criminal Investigation Department (CID) yesterday assumed strategic positions at flash points to bring the situation under control. The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammad Mustafa, categorically said members of the sickening outlawed confraternity should be ready to face the full wrath of the law if caught.

He said, “against the backdrop of credible intelligence reports that cultists, especially of the ‘Aye’ persuasion, in keeping with their anachronistic and barbaric tradition, will today July 7, 2018 converge on several designated black-spots in the state to engage in unwholesome acts, such as conscripting new members into their fold, clashing with members of rival cult groups and thereby constituting threat life and property, and disrupting peace and order.” While the CP urged the group to steer clear from the entire state, he reassured the people of the state to exercise no fear.

He maintained that the command will continually do all that is legally and humanly possible to ensure that the state is free of crimes and residents sleep with their eyes closed.

Source: https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/fear-grips-residents-as-cultists-hold-convention-recruit-new-members/
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Nackzy: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2018
And where is the stupid Sars

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
And where is the stupid Sars
Thought we are done with SARS
Don't you want endsars anymore?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by didfy: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Security please catch and jail.
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Bsc(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2018
07/07/77.......If u know u know

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by popcykaylah(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2018
You no go see Spacial Armed Robbery Squad for here to flex muscles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Austindark(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Sars won't see this now

Most of the members of law enforcement agencies are alliance and members of the group, hence this boldness.
Who knows they might also be preparing for 2019 elections with the backing of some political heavyweights.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Tboysalau(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by bugidon(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Stories grin
Asaba wey I see men dey jolly for everywhere without any interruption yesterday. Nwanne nothing dey sup abeg tongue
Dodos to all SM's

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by jerryBoss1(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Yes but we need SARS to end those worthless cultists ..

Modified: Please I'm in calabar I need any good nairaland to show me around I've been to Amber lounge ,Fiesta fries but I didn't feel the club's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
You will not see the Nigerian police with the Military with that their fake intelligence report Now! Dancing different kinds of useless animal dance

Let it be the innocent harmless people now...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by mrbyron(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
The security agents are also members

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Lanre4sure: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Booked
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Newpride(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Cultist? I’m out of here...

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by emmanuelex1(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2018
SARS will not show up because cults are poor. Imagine if it is yahoo boiz gathering
NOETHNICITY:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by MadeInTokyo: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Dodorima to all glorious Ayes

Clear Road for dat man

Uhuru must be achieved

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
if they could go with those with harmed and not harmless citizen, they feared the harm one but showcase their strength in harmless, they could not been beat yahoo guys in the game of Temple Run between yahoo boys and SARS , because real yahoo boys brains are like computer, excluding the jujuplus , the citizens who know nothing suffereth most. SARS should go after harmful ones
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by bishop88: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Mumu post...there was no issues in Delta like this fake poster..delta was peaceful although yesterday July 7...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by meobizy(f): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2018
It's not like there is any money or prestige in this thing.
I remember my friends telling me the only 'gain' from their activities is hearing "Na Eiye dey rain now o" or "Na Bla.ck Ax.e dey terrorize our livelihood.".

For the umpeenth time I preach, there is no gain to cultism/gangsterism/secret societies or whatever name it goes with nowadays.

Seriously, Seun. So Bla.ck A.xe is censored on this forum? You really think low of this place's members. No wonder your business is still not Reddit standard.

15 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Redhot111(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Bsc:
See them.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Kingdolo(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Okay, Its alright
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by ademoladeji(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2018
While some are denouncing, some are announcing

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by frank41(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2018
jerryBoss1:

Yes but we need SARS to end those worthless cultists ..

Modified: Please I'm in calabar I need any good nairaland to show me around I've been to Amber lounge ,Fiesta fries but I didn't feel the club's

Sars are cultists as cultists are sars grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by anibi9674: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2018
ok
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Divay22(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Bsc:
I no know this one o, abeg explain gemme na
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by justianoo(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Austindark:
Sars won't see this now

Most of the members of law enforcement agencies are alliance and members of the group, hence this boldness.
Who knows they might also be preparing for 2019 elections with the backing of some political heavyweights.
No be una talk say endsars ni??
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by jerryBoss1(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2018
frank41:

Sars are cultists as cultists are sars grin angry

True grin grin but since I'm a personnel I've never been harassed by those fools...
Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Diso60090(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Bsc:

Show your face here if you strong if efcc sars nor catch you today make 77 kill you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Diso60090(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2018
jerryBoss1:

True grin grin but since I'm a personnel I've never been harassed by those fools...

You think sars blind

They know you to be very loyal and poor

2 Likes

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by frank41(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2018
jerryBoss1:

Same too... I learn from pple's experience bro.
I'm so scared of those heartless beast. I avoid them like shit to avoid stories that touches the heart.

1 Like

Re: Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members by Tobycharles: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2018
Bsc:

I don't know, now tell me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Heads Found In a Hotel at Onitsha / Angry Car Dealers Set Ablaze Customs Patrol Vehicle In Kaduna State. Photos / Three Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.