Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) (38434 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by poshpaul: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
madridguy:
What do you need his contact for?
For special prayers. So that clients can come often ����
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Type of clients you're looking for?
Are you a contractor?

poshpaul:

For special prayers. So that clients can come often ����
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
ItzBIM:

The previous kings also did u just didn’t hear about it because social media wasn’t around then.
Social media was very much around in the time of the previous Kings. Remember the late Ooni of Ife died just 2 - 3 years ago. He always sent Representatives to events, and was only seen at top priority gatherings. The only one that has always been flashy and everywhere right from time is the Alaafin of Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
I can see The Emir of Yoruba land grin
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Mobilenationng(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
oluwo, the monarch with swag.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Antichristus: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mobilenationng:
oluwo, the monarch with swag.[color=#990000][/color]

YOU MEAN MONARCH WITH YAHOO YAHOO PEDIGREE?
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69181965:
Rich and colourful culture.
Royal things!

*Spit*
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by KingBaba1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
ItzBIM:

The previous kings also did u just didn’t hear about it because social media wasn’t around then.
even if they do, it wasn't like this. Ooni especially was somehow ahead of his time in royalty. he goes around then with personal photographer and he chooses what event to attend and otherwise
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by whiteeyes: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
johnstar:
Dat ooni babalawo

I need dat man contact

Anyone fit help me gt am??
abeg uncle no kee me with laugh. me sef note am, the man is always on top of his game, no calm at all. Seems he's always been controlled by spirits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by gulfer: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ayam not understanding, the last time i checked both traditional rulers preside over communities in Osun state, so how can they storm their state again.

1 Like

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Useless Yoruba kings
Dey like woman
Dey lyk drugs
What did your people like? Nonsense post.
The two are most commonly n with your tribe.
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by johnstar(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
whiteeyes:
abeg uncle no kee me with laugh. me sef note am, the man is always on top of his game, no calm at all. Seems he's always been controlled by spirits!

As in ehn

Dat man fit turn person to money instantly ooo

Very strong ogboni man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Biggaboi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided
Please Yoruba natives and traditionalists here I need an answer.
Why is the Oluwo's crown identical to the Ooni's? I thought the Ooni's crown together with the staff is a special one exclusive to his title as the Arole Odudwa. I therefore assumed no Oba will have the guts to wear an identical crown to the Ooni's. Or I there something about the Oluwo I do not know.
I'll appreciate succinct answers.
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
The place is rough sha

Not befitting for Ooni

Maybe that's why he didn't laugh all thru.
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
This ooni of Ife is handsome.
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
madridguy:
Type of clients you're looking for?
Are you a contractor?

grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan kee me.
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by rulesout: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Useless Yoruba kings Dey like woman Dey lyk drugs
pls respect your old age

1 Like

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Truthisit: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Useless Yoruba kings
Dey like woman
Dey lyk drugs
Envy, jealousy and bitterness!

1 Like

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by iamwoods(m): 5:56am On Jul 09, 2018
shaddoww:
They storm Osun ke, where them dey before?
nice one bro..I have been wondering too no be Odun DM be dey before...

1 Like

Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by tabaski: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2018
johnstar:
Dat ooni babalawo

I need dat man contact

Anyone fit help me gt am??
you are very funny. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Truthisit:

Envy, jealousy and bitterness!
is in u
Re: Ooni & Oluwo Princess Hanna And Joseph Alexander's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice use of pink in this idea mate grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege / The Cost Of Uprooting The Ekiti Sacred Tree In Odo, Oja (Snapshot) / Why Ugbo People Don’t Marry Ladies Fair In Complexion –oba Olugbo Of Ugbo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.