Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos (1468 Views)

Rivers University Student Finds Rusted Zinc In The Food She Bought In The Hostel / Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart / Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by Gossiplover: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2018
According to a Facebook user, this snake was found and killed under the bed in the room of a Kogi State University student in his hostel.Thank God he was sensitive enough to see it before sleeping. The student was lucky enough to kill the reptile before it caused any harm to him.

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by modsfucker: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2018
It's a friendly animal, why kill it?

If you say na lie, ask lala
Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by cricifixo: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Thank God no life was lost. Seriously this is some serious sh1t.
Lala right now about to storm the crime scene

Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by jordyspices: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
Thank God ur safe
Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lala lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
lala come o, food is ready.
Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by pweshdodo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
I will sacrifice my scrotums if this post make FP smiley
Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by tolugar: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
pweshdodo:
I will sacrifice my scrotums if this post make FP smiley

Get ready to consider your scrotums gone

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by hrykanu231(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
I just want to comment here because Lala, will sure take this to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
shocked

I don talk am say Lalasticlala the enjoy everyday......Yesterday it was a Corcordile, today snake has landed... grin

Abeg oo uncle Lala na joke i dey oo

Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Am sure lala will do justice to this. It seems he has affinity for reptiles
Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by taiwiki(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Even if person kill cockroach e go make FP grin grin grin
Re: Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos by hernandson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
snake ain't big enough, but let's sit and wait for lala

(1) (Reply)

FUGUS Admission List 2018/2019 Now Available Online Check List Portal / Winston Churchill And The Taxi Driver;( Money Or Intergrity) / 2009 Futo Pre-degree Form Is Out.ur Admission Is Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.