Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) (29998 Views)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) / Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Work Resumes On Ado Ekiti Civic Centre (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by damiloladuke: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2018
A tragedy was averted at a Filling Station in Ado the Ekiti, the state capital after a petrol tanker spilled its content on the road moments after offloading.

The incident occurred while the tanker was pulling out of the filling station, spilling the remnant of its contents in the process.

The incident would have escalated into a tragic explosion but men of the state fire service swung into action, preventing a fire outbreak around the tanker or at locations where the split remnant of its content flowed to, via the drainage.

Governor Ayodele Fayose in reaction visited the scene. He warned businesses owners to comply with standards and safety measures while going about their businesses.

“They need to put the interest of the state and the people first. Today, many lives would have been lost because this is a tanker containing PMS.

“In doing business, especially businesses with this kind of sensitivity, like the oil an gas, they have to keep to standard and measures for the safety of our people.

There has been series of Tanker incidents since the Tanker explosion on the Otedola Bridge in Lagos some few weeks backs and this has sparked major concerns among Nigerians on their safety on the roads across the country

https://lailasnews.com/tragedy-averted-as-fuel-tanker-spills-content-on-the-road-in-ado-ekiti/

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2018
monkey � tail in action

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by amaniro: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2018
ado is a stupid bush that cannot be developed .

13 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by daveP(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2018
First of all, the poster above me is a fool for his post.

Then secondly, I'm beginning to think these spills are the new strategy for terrorism by whoever suggested the idea. and it's been majorly the SW region.

What nonsense.

You'd see a tanker trying hard to enter it's station on a dualized road, causing so much traffic and impatient commuters that are oblivious of the fact that in seconds their lives can end.

Its time we start the cargo train idea. The setup need not be flamboyant atall.

Once again, the poster above me calling Ado a bush is stewpid.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
I wish am der, I wee park fuel.
NEPA hv not given us light sinx May 3rd
I just jealous pple dat fueltanker fall near dem.

C free fuel.
Nw, I always carry jerrican incase I c free fuel lyk dis
I wnt to park fuel o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Are we being hunted by Boko Haram with new tackles? This tanker spilling of fuel is becoming clear it ain’t accidental. God save your children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by vikakuzzdrumzy(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
this naija don weak me
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
This thing done comot for play oo
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed
Too much Indian hemp will ruin your life young boy

24 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
I will like more petrol to be spilled. Since we are all stupid in this country
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by joeaz58(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
thank God another tragedy was averted... may we all see the end of this year AMEN!!!
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by TigerTears(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Ahhhhhh, see risk
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by sparog(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed

Attention seeker

We know your type

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2018
We simply never learn from the past, present and future.....
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Thebwoy: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Book haram *everywhere you go*
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Andyoa(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Kudos to the state fire service, and the prompt response of the state Governor is commendable. It is high time measures were put in place to prevent such occurrences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
Haaaaa
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Jimmy231: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
daveP:
First of all, the poster above me is a fool for his post.

Then secondly, I'm beginning to think these spills are the new strategy for terrorism by whoever suggested the idea. and it's been majorly the SW region.

What nonsense.

You'd see a tanker trying hard to enter it's station on a dualized road, causing so much traffic and impatient commuters that are oblivious of the fact that in seconds their lives can end.

It time we start the cargo train idea. the setup need not be flamboyantatall.

One again, the poster above me calling Ado a bush is stewpid.
Ado people there level of education is comparable to there level of stupidity. Irony of life

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Thebwoy: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
I blame buhari for this
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by tecnolad(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush
that
cannot
be
developed

Just like your brain is all messed up beyond repair?

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2018
amaniro:
ado
is
a
stupid
bush

that
cannot
be
developed
Ado...

Your grammar cannot be worked on.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2018
cheesy

Let me bring politics in this now

Thanks God Ekiti is not an APC state

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
Thebwoy:
I blame buhari for this

...Buhari...
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2018
damiloladuke:

Governor Ayodele Fayose in reaction visited the scene. He warned businesses owners to comply with standards and safety measures while going about their businesses.

“They need to put the interest of the state and the people first. Today, many lives would have been lost because this is a tanker containing PMS.

https://lailasnews.com/tragedy-averted-as-fuel-tanker-spills-content-on-the-road-in-ado-ekiti/

An active Governor!

By now I expect Amaechi to devise another means of delivering these PMS. I mean that is what we call PROACTIVE!

Not taking pictures upandan celebrating birthdays and anniversaries undecided what exactly is he celebrating undecided

Many thanks to those who prevented that imminent tragedy. God bless all of una!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Jimmy231:
Ado people there level of education is comparable to there level of stupidity. Irony of life
...their... their...

Illiterate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Thebwoy: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
warris dis
Re: Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2018
See people dey observe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Living In Tanzania / How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video / Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.