Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? (1763 Views)

Help, High Blood Pressure. / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? / How To Recover Completely From High Blood Pressure Without Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Please doctors and health experts in the house help! Where can I buy this drug? My dad is having high blood pressure and the drug below was prescribed by the doctor after diagnosis. It tried in containing the pressure but now it has finished and he went back to that hospital to collect another one but was told that it is unavailable. Instead, they gave him another one that looks like this one but not exactly the same.

However, the later has not being as active and powerful as the former. As in, if his pressure increases and he takes the recent drug, it takes time, most often, a day or two for the pressure to comeback to normal.

We reside in Aba, Abia state.

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Mcsenior(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
For more concerning high blood pressure, check this out: ~> http://naturalremedylab.com/natural-remedies-for-high-blood-pressure-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by engrelvis(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
achidisucre:
Please doctors and health experts in the house help! Where can I buy this drug? My dad is having high blood pressure and the drug below was prescribed by the doctor after diagnosis. It tried in containing the pressure but now it has finished and he went back to that hospital to collect another one but was told that it is unavailable. Instead, they gave him another one that looks like this one but not exactly the same.

However, the later has not being as active and powerful as the former. As in, if his pressure increases and he takes the recent drug, it takes time, most often, a day or two for the pressure to comeback to normal.

how old is yr dad n what is d name of d drug?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Atimeset: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
Does he only wait till his bp is high before he takes the drug?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2018
achidisucre:

why using chemical to handle blood pressure,use this products,it will be taken care of completely

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
achidisucre:

why using chemical to handle blood pressure,use this products,it will be taken care of completely,if you need more information whatsap this number: 08038220168

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Atimeset:
Does he only wait till his bp is high before he takes the drug?

Yes
Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Efeman1: 2:58am On Jul 15, 2018
use stem cells. it will cure the problem. he won't use chemicals to manage the situation again. 07062597896. call or whatsapp if you like. it's up to you.
Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by sureboykris(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2018
My brother, it's not your duty to help your doctor control the BP... The doctor has prescribed medication.. Give your father the medication.
The way you sound, I'm sure you're not giving your father the drug as prescribed. You're giving him using your own "wisdom".
That one you're looking for is not even the "best".
Please allow your doctors do their job.
If you feel the BP is not controlled, take him to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by sureboykris(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
why using chemical to handle blood pressure,use this products,it will be taken care of completely

Please be careful not to mislead people.
The supplements you've displayed are good but can never control BP.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by goody36: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
why using chemical to handle blood pressure,use this products,it will be taken care of completely,if you need more information whatsap this number: 08038220168

The way God will punish you sellers later in life will marvel you.Why deceive innocent people that whatever product will take of BP completely. All because of money that you will die and leave someday.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy This High Blood Pressure Drug? by Efeman1: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
goody36:

The way God will punish you sellers later in life will marvel you.Why deceive innocent people that whatever product will take of BP completely. All because of money that you will die and leave someday.

Well spoken by the king of ignorance. To know partly is worst than not knowing. Are you a medical professional? Even if you were you would have shown evidenly that you are not current on recent developments in your field.

Op, if u know what is good for u, and you really want to help your father, call me. This is the last time I will say anything in this group. It's up to you. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Horror As Woman (30) Gives Birth To A Tortoise After Being Pregnant For 10 Month / Omotola Looks Great With Make Up, But How About Without MakeUp / Hospitals In Nigeria That Does Prenatal Diagnosis For Genotype Testing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.