Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

online business you can do to make money - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / online business you can do to make money (465 Views)

One Business You Can Start With Zero Capital And Generate Over 500k To 1m /month / A Highly Profitable Online Business You Can Start With Just Your Smartphone / 5 Little Known But Profitable Business You Can Do Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

online business you can do to make money by xmobaba(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please Read me carefully because information is Power..
�����
Note==This post is basically for those who knows about NNU or those who are interested to start NNU.
This post is for goal getters
not Excuse givers
This post is for those who needs Financial freedom.
This post is for those who needs Extra income from a side business that will never affect your current job/work/business.
This post is for those who understand the meaning of investing..
Plz Note,,, this is a scam free zone.
My name is ojo oluwasegun victor
I am an NNU member by choice,, an engineer and an entrepreneur.
I want to introduce a lifetime and a financial freedom opportunity for you and hope you grab it immediately because is worth grabbing.
The name of the company NNU nigeria news update company,this is it 1year inexistence ,,,just within a year of existence, it has made so many millionaires,,,,,, why not be among the partakers,,,is genuine, is permanent,,,all you do is just share post ,comment and refer people and you make money ..
Type Ready and I will contact you. My mobile for registration. 07068520458
You could check out their page here ... https://mobile./161905957740829?_rdr add me on facebook if you insterested. Ojo oluwasegun victor (roman empire) u can be m aking more than your 19800 allawee. Nnu.ng is the secret..

1 Share

Re: online business you can do to make money by jefywizy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
am interested.. 08161905997..my name is eguaoje Jerry.. so how do i start?

(1) (Reply)

Double Kash Opportunity / Free Ct-centirc Training A Day To Go!!!!!! / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.