Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria (3261 Views)

Nollywood Actor Becomes Plumber In Canada / How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria / How Do You Become Plumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria by Olaismighty(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Choosing to become a plumber in Nigeria is one of the best decision you have ever made in your life. Plumbing is a thriving career in Nigeria. All you need to do is to get the right link to have your training.

Your training must be excellent in order to deliver the best service to the people looking for you. Plumbing is not difficult to learn. All it requires is patient, diligence, focus and perseverance.

After your training, there are opportunities for you in the country. Almost everyone needs your service. You can work with government, companies as well as individuals who have their private homes to equip with plumbing materials. Plumbing is a pipeline to success in life. Hope you have not changed your decision?

What Really Does A Plumber Do? How To Do It.

As a plumber, your job is basically to fix and/or replace lose or leaking pipes.

Fixing Of leaking pipes (i.e. under the kitchen sink, etc.): This is one of the simplest plumbing tasks you can do while you are still an apprentice or a student in a university or college.

To know the leaking pipe, wipe each connection under the sink with a dry tissue paper. Remove the stays around the pipe and discover where the water is leaking. Once you get this, replace the pipe.

Repairing Of Pipes (i.e., when loose under the sink): First thing to do is to remove any supplies or equipment around the pipe. Observe the pipes and connections. If you notice water leaking from the ring nut, tighten it in clockwise.

If the problem persists, use your plier to turn the ring nut counterclockwise, loosen the ring nut at the leaky pipe. Then change the ring nut.

Why Become A Plumber In Nigeria? Is It Profitable?

Plumbing is a profitable profession and some of the benefits you derive from being a plumber include:

1. Plumbing service is highly demanded: People’s need for regular water supply often push them to look for a plumber.

2. It gives you independence: This profession will make you financially independent person. You manage your time yourself.

3. It’s a money-spinner: Because of the high demand for the services of a plumber in Nigeria, the possibilities if making money on a daily business is there. You can bill any amount you wish and your clients will be eager to pay.

Where To Get Trained As A Plumber In Nigeria

You need a certain level of training before you can become a plumber in Nigeria. This training could be formal or informal.

Read the full article here... http://www.techeod.com/

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria by Vave: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reading this article, I can say that will be better to live in Santa Cruz. I am plumber and here there are many quality companies wich pays good salary. So, but if you already live here I can recommend you a really Anytime Plumbing which offers you the best service in Santa Cruz. Fact that they are nonstop is really useful. Imagine, 2 a.m. and in your bathroom there is a deluge. You have only to call them. And you my be confident that work will be done quickly, they are proffe in this sphere. And what is really pleasant, it is very cheap. You haven't to think about money and future accidents, because a warranty is attached to everything. Move to us)

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria by Sebastrue(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Vave:
Reading this article, I can say that will be better to live in Santa Cruz. I am plumber and here there are many quality companies wich pays good salary. So, but if you already live here I can recommend you a really Anytime Plumbing which offers you the best service in Santa Cruz. Fact that they are nonstop is really useful. Imagine, 2 a.m. and in your bathroom there is a deluge. You have only to call them. And you my be confident that work will be done quickly, they are proffe in this sphere. And what is really pleasant, it is very cheap. You haven't to think about money and future accidents, because a warranty is attached to everything. Move to us)
Thanks for help, man
Re: How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria by jsnow(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Where can i get this training in lagos
Re: How To Become A Plumber In Nigeria by Olabodmit: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you op for this writing. I’m interested in plumbing apprenticeship in Lagos but I haven’t any, pls can you help me with a link to any of the plumbering apprenticeship cus I’m highly interested to start ASAP
Olaismighty:
Choosing to become a plumber in Nigeria is one of the best decision you have ever made in your life. Plumbing is a thriving career in Nigeria. All you need to do is to get the right link to have your training.

Your training must be excellent in order to deliver the best service to the people looking for you. Plumbing is not difficult to learn. All it requires is patient, diligence, focus and perseverance.

After your training, there are opportunities for you in the country. Almost everyone needs your service. You can work with government, companies as well as individuals who have their private homes to equip with plumbing materials. Plumbing is a pipeline to success in life. Hope you have not changed your decision?

What Really Does A Plumber Do? How To Do It.

As a plumber, your job is basically to fix and/or replace lose or leaking pipes.

Fixing Of leaking pipes (i.e. under the kitchen sink, etc.): This is one of the simplest plumbing tasks you can do while you are still an apprentice or a student in a university or college.

To know the leaking pipe, wipe each connection under the sink with a dry tissue paper. Remove the stays around the pipe and discover where the water is leaking. Once you get this, replace the pipe.

Repairing Of Pipes (i.e., when loose under the sink): First thing to do is to remove any supplies or equipment around the pipe. Observe the pipes and connections. If you notice water leaking from the ring nut, tighten it in clockwise.

If the problem persists, use your plier to turn the ring nut counterclockwise, loosen the ring nut at the leaky pipe. Then change the ring nut.

Why Become A Plumber In Nigeria? Is It Profitable?

Plumbing is a profitable profession and some of the benefits you derive from being a plumber include:

1. Plumbing service is highly demanded: People’s need for regular water supply often push them to look for a plumber.

2. It gives you independence: This profession will make you financially independent person. You manage your time yourself.

3. It’s a money-spinner: Because of the high demand for the services of a plumber in Nigeria, the possibilities if making money on a daily business is there. You can bill any amount you wish and your clients will be eager to pay.

Where To Get Trained As A Plumber In Nigeria

You need a certain level of training before you can become a plumber in Nigeria. This training could be formal or informal.

Read the full article here... http://www.mytips.com.ng/how-to-become-a-plumber-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Starting Salary For Drilling Engineers & Sub Sea Engineers? / See How Easy I Make Over $100 Daily Online From Home / First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.