Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Free Interest Rate Loans From S.m.e - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Interest Rate Loans From S.m.e (605 Views)

You Need A Loan? Here Are 16 Basic Requirements For Seeking Loans From Banks / CBN Devalues Naira, Holds Interest Rate To Spur Growth / Free Interest Loan Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Interest Rate Loans From S.m.e by johnitalio: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2010
Hello to you,my name is john akinsanya by name and i am here to share with you latest information on where to get interest free rate loan from S.M.E.The first process is that you must have a good business plan,and after that the team have assess your biz plan and once you are qualified,they will admit you to become the member.the maximum loan they can give out is #1,000,000.
Moreso,they really want a serious people ok.listen carefully, i am not asking you to give me money because am not here to advertise but i am here to share good information with you.you can easily call me on this number so that i can give you more information about it okay. My number is 08054605601 .

thanks to you all nairaland forumer.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would You Prefer ? / How Do I Invest In Paint Busines / Hualage- Tippers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.