Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Healing Even Incurable Diseases - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Even Incurable Diseases (615 Views)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing Even Incurable Diseases by Kei144(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
On Sunday April 30 2000, I was in a church service. The pastor had finished his sermon and was praying. Suddenly, he shouted: “A great evangelist is here! This person wil l discover a principle that heals incurable diseases. He will be known worldwide.” Th Spirit made me to know that the pastor was referring to me.

It happened that my life was full of problems that were becoming impossible for me to solve. While I battled to solve the problems I was facing, a new seemingly insolvable problem would join. Somebody advised me to go to this church for deliverance, so that all my problems would go. I was billed to begin a week-long deliverance session on Monday May 1; on Sunday April 30, the prophecy sounded. After the deliverance session, none of my problems was solved, but the prophecy followed me ever since.

As time went on, my greatest problem became ill health. I got to understand that a close relative had poisoned me with incurable witchcraft poison. I also got to understand that no medicine in this world could cure my sickness; neither would any spiritual man be able to deliver me. I alone could heal myself. Over the years, I searched for spiritual principle that could heal me. Finally, I now know a principle that could heal incurable disease.
Re: Healing Even Incurable Diseases by Kei144(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Formless, Empty, Darkness

Ge. 1:2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Ge. 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

In Ge. 1:2, we see a situation that was characterized by formlessness, emptiness and darkness; yet the Spirit of God was present in the situation and did nothing. It wasn’t until the person who had control over the Spirit spoke to the Spirit that the Spirit swiftly changed the situation from darkness to light.

Ge. 1:2 is a fitting description of the condition of a person suffering from incurable disease. This person may well have the Holy Spirit of God in her/him; yet, formlessness, emptiness and darkness persist in her/his life. In the principle that I have discovered, which heals incurable diseases, it is actually the Holy Spirit of God that drives away the formlessness, emptiness and darkness. Therefore, the starting point in healing incurable diseases is that the Holy Spirit of God must be present in the situation. This requires either that the person with the incurable disease has the Holy Spirit in her/him or that a person that has the Holy Spirit in her/him is present to minister to the sick person.
Re: Healing Even Incurable Diseases by Kei144(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
The Holy Spirit

Pr. 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old;
Pr. 8:23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began.
Pr. 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water;
Pr. 8:25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth,
Pr. 8:26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world.
Pr. 8:27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
Pr. 8:28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
Pr. 8:29 when he gave the sea its boundary so that the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
Pr. 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence,
Pr. 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind.

Pr. 8:22-31 talks about the Holy Spirit of God. At a time in eternity past, God was all alone, just like Adam was in the Garden of Eden. Then God decided to expand. The first thing God did in this expansion was to bring forth His powerful arm or Spirit; just as God brought out Eve from Adam so that Adam could expand. Through His arm, God began to expand, or what we call His creative works. Physicists tell us that up till today, the universe is still expanding.

Jn. 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Jn. 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
Jn. 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Jn. 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

Jn. 1:1 is about the Holy Spirit of God. Here the Holy Spirit is called the Word. The word that comes out of the mouth of God is spiritual energy and that is the Holy Spirit; just as the word that comes out of man and animals is acoustic wave or energy.

Jn. 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
Jn. 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
Jn. 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
Jn. 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husbandÂ’ will, but born of God.
Jn. 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, [Or the Only Begotten] who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Jn. 1:10 says that the Holy Spirit was in man; God breathed the Holy Spirit into Adam (Ge. 2:7), but Adam lost the Holy Spirit when he ate the forbidden fruit. Note that God breathed His Spirit into Adam before Eve was brought out and God gave the command to Adam before Eve was brought out. Satan used Eve who did not have the Holy Spirit to pull down Adam the son of God.

Jn. 1:12 says that anyone who receives the Holy Spirit is a son of God. When a human being receives fullness of the Spirit, the Holy Spirit becomes flesh in that person; the person becomes a manifestation of the Holy Spirit. Till date, only Jesus Christ has operated in the fullness of the Spirit. Everyone that will participate in the rapture must reach fullness of the Spirit before the rapture (Mt. 25:4).
Re: Healing Even Incurable Diseases by Kei144(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
The Holy Spirit in a Man

Col. 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
Col. 2:10 and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the Head over every power and authority.

All the fullness of God lives in Jesus Christ because of the Holy Spirit in him. God has given human beings who are baptized into Jesus Christ the opportunity to be filled with the fullness of God (but not all the fullness). There are different measures of the Holy Spirit in man. After Jesus was baptized in water the River Jordan, he received the lowest measure of the Holy Spirit—level 1. By the time Jesus finished his forty-day and forty-night stay in the wild, the measure of the Holy Spirit in him moved up to fullness. It was at this level that he commenced his earthly ministry.

1Co. 14:32 The spirits of prophets are subject to the control of prophets.

Even though the Holy Spirit is God’s mighty arm of power, the Holy Spirit in a man is subject to control by the man. This implies that if the man does not exercise control over the Spirit, the Spirit does nothing. Most often, Christians pray and pray asking God to do this or that for them; most of the prayers are ineffective. A lot of the people saying these prayers are sons of God—they have the Holy Spirit. These people have the same Holy Spirit that God uses to accomplish all His works and yet they keep on praying for God to do basic things for them. God wants His sons to grow up and start working like Him (Jn. 5:17).

1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Nu. 20:7 The LORD said to Moses,
Nu. 20:8 “Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so that they and their livestock can drink.”

“Christ” in 1Co. 10:4 is the Anointing (Holy Spirit) and not Jesus Christ (Jesus the Anointed One). God commanded Moses to speak to the rock, which represented the Holy Spirit. The rock accompanied the Israelites, but could not be in them (Jn. 14:17). God basically commanded Moses to speak to the Holy Spirit the way He spoke to the Holy Spirit in Ge. 1:3. Moses’ failure to obey this command made God to wind up Moses’ ministry and life on earth. It is also the reason why the Israelites could not live up to God’s requirement of them.

Ep. 1:19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength.

2Pe. 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

The Holy Spirit bears the power of God. Any person who has the Holy Spirit has the incomparably great power of God within her/him. This power is able to give the bearer everything the person needs for life and godliness. Everything! How does one put this power to use? By speaking to the rock!
Re: Healing Even Incurable Diseases by Kei144(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Speak to the Rock

I met a person who was seriously sick and I laid my hand on the person and said: “In the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ I put to death everything in this body that afflicts this body with sickness, disease or infirmity by the Holy Spirit of God. I give life to this body and overcome death in this body by the Holy Spirit of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.” Later, the person told me that my prayer healed him.

Mt. 12:28 But if I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Due to my blood group and my blood genotype, coupled with residence in Africa, I frequently suffer bouts of malaria. Over my many years of being a born-again Christian, I have sought to overcome malaria through prayer and never succeeded. Recently, acute malaria came upon me as usual and I decided to attack it by the Spirit. I laid my hand on my body and said: “Malaria parasites and everything in my body that is afflicting my body with sickness, be destroyed and overthrown from this body by divine power through the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus!” The sickness didn’t go immediately. I continued with this kind of spiritual warfare for a few minutes and I regained my health. I woke up the next day and symptoms of malaria were all over me again. I waged the same kind of spiritual warfare and the malaria finally left me.

Due to some newly gained knowledge, I said to myself one day: “Every idol or demon that is influencing my life, I drive you out of my body by the Holy Spirit of God.” I also say: “Every idol or demon that is influencing my life, be overthrown and driven out of my body by the Holy Spirit of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.” Since I started this kind of warfare, I’ve seen myself growing in righteousness.
Re: Healing Even Incurable Diseases by Kei144(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Persistence in Warfare

Mt. 17:15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water.
Mt. 17:16 I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him.”
Mt. 17:17 “O unbelieving and perverse generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me.”
Mt. 17:18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.
Mt. 17:18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.
Mt. 17:19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”
Mt. 17:20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Mt. 17:21 [Some manuscripts: you. 21 But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.]

Even though the Holy Spirit was not yet in Jesus’ disciples as at the time the event of Mt. 17:15-21 occurred, the Spirit was with them. So, why couldn’t the disciples drive out the demon that troubled the boy? Jesus’ answer to the question is that the disciples had so little faith. The usual understanding of Jesus’ answer is that the disciples had little belief. Belief in what? Belief in Jesus, Holy Spirit, the Father or what? I think that Jesus was referring to the measure of the Holy Spirit with the disciples. The measure of the Holy Spirit with the disciples was very little compared to the measure of the Holy Spirit in Jesus. Jesus possessed fullness of the Spirit. The Spirit wasn’t even yet in the disciples; they had only peripheral measure of the Spirit. Even with the peripheral measure of the Spirit, the disciples could still drive out the demon; but they needed to persistently battle against the demon before the demon could go.

In Mt. 17:20 Jesus says that even if you have a measure of the Holy Spirit that is as small as a mustard seed, you are still able to move out any mountain (problem) from your way. All it takes is to persistently battle against the mountain through the small measure of the Spirit that you have. Notice that the NIV Bible does not include v.21. The NIV Bible translators only noted that other Bible versions include v.21, which is about prayer and fasting. NIV Bible translators used more authentic ancient Bible scrolls for their translation and therefore noticed that prayer and fasting were not emphasized in the ancient scrolls.

Of what importance is fasting? Fasting only creates conducive environment for people to concentrate and persist in prayer/warfare. If a person could persistently battle the enemy even while eating and drinking, s/he will achieve the same result as a person who persistently battles the enemy while fasting. Even “prayer” of Mt. 17:21 is excluded from the NIV Bible. This is an apparent reference to the fact that if all you do during fating is to ask God to do this or that for you, you may come out of the fasting with no achievement whatsoever. You can do that thing you are asking God to do for you by yourself through the Spirit that God has given you.

Ja. 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

(1) (Reply)

Winners’s Chapel Founder, Oyedepo’s Deconstruction / 800 Values For New Era Human Being (450-475) / Church Of Suya In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.