Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free (3324 Views)

₦2000 Discount Registration- Is METAFLUX Legit Or Scam? / Steps To Earn Your First #21,794 On Wakanda.ng Income Program In One Week Free / Please Is Wakanda Nation A Scaming Site Or Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
http://wakanda.ng
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON WAKANDA NATION.

Wakanda Nation is an online news forum that pays you for your activities online.
*We pay you to share our news on Facebook, to login daily into your account, to comment on our posts and for referring anyone to our website.*

Stop wasting your time and data on Facebook, join us now and earn money!

*WE PAY YOU:*

1. N50 daily for login into your wakanda Account.
2. N50 per each of our sponsored news you share on your facebook wall.
3. N1 for every Valid comment you drop anywhere on our website.
4. N2,000 per each person you refer to join our website. (Referral is optional)
5. You can earn up to N30,000 weekly!

*All your earnings are paid directly to your Bank account every Sunday!*

*Registration is free!*
Learn more�
https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Belove600
*HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON WAKANDA NATION*

Wakanda Nation is an online news forum that pays you for your activities online.
*We pay you to share our news on Facebook, to login daily into your account, to comment on our posts and for referring anyone to our website.*

Stop wasting your time and data on Facebook, join us now and earn money!

*WE PAY YOU:*

1. N50 daily for login into your wakanda Account.
2. N50 per each of our sponsored news you share on your facebook wall.
3. N1 for every Valid comment you drop anywhere on our website.
4. N1,000 per each person you refer to join our website. (Referral is optional)
5. You can earn up to N25,000 weekly!

*All your earnings are paid directly to your Bank account every Sunday!*

*Registration is free!*

Learn More �
https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Belove600
Re: How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free by Saintblastar(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
how much have u gotten cause i dont want to be scamed again
Re: How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
I have gotten my payment twice
1st - #5350
2nd - #10,450
Re: How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free by sainty2k3(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Belove700:
1st - #5350
2nd - #10,450
I registered, but when I comment on posts it doesn't reflect on my account. What could be wrong
Re: How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free by Sicozone(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Belove700:
1st - #5350
2nd - #10,450
Can we have proofs pls?
Re: How To Make Money Online With Wakanda Nation ~ Registration Is Free by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For CAC To Approve The Registration Of A Company / Top-notch Reasons For The Registration On Capital One Website For Offers / Torn And Dirty New Naira Notes Just 24 Hours After Release ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.