Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? (674 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? by stane007: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Few days after Tiwa Savage's ex-husband, Tee Billz returned to Instagram, he has dropped a cryptic post which left us thinking who it is addressed to. 

In a new Instagram post Tee Billz shared with a turned off comment section, he wrote; 

Whether you like it or not a Father is the most influential book a son will read on character Good or Bad

https://lailasnews.com/is-tee-billz-shading-tiwa-savage-with-his-ig-post/

Lalasticlala

Re: Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? by itspzpics(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
May be
Re: Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? by amaniro: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
if I were in his shoes I'll do the same.
Re: Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
very true, but that father has to be in his son's life. if the man who is fukcing mummy is more present in that child's life (aka raising that child and giving him instilling values etc), then chances are daddy will be quickly relegated to a "nobody" position
Re: Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? by OneCorner: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wetin be our own
Is we tiwa, is tiwa we Abi wich kain mumu question u dey ask

Re: Is Tee Billz Shading Tiwa Savage With His IG Post? by Abdul3391(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
I feel sorry for this brother

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Berates Pastor Poju Oyemade For Clapping Back At An Evangelist / Bbnaija: Alex Finally Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Romantic Relationship / T.I Rumored Side Chick Said She'd Given Tiny Back Her Husband .. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.