Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nickool Okon Biography - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nickool Okon Biography (566 Views)

Nickool Ft Zillionz And Giddinewz__ifu / I'm So Grateful Gospel Song (blessings Ft. James Okon) / Flavour Ft Nickool Is Now Out Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nickool Okon Biography by kriticisetv(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
My name is Aniefiok Anietie Okon
My stage name is Nickool am 22 years old i am indigene of Etinan lacal government area akwa Ibom state i am an artist i started singing when i was in primary school because i love music i drop my first track in 2007 title money that was when i got in to the Music Industry full so i was very very excited to be among the people that matters so i keep on composing songs in 2010 that was when i meet Wanzy b so we joined together we realized that 2square is better that was the name we give to ourselves 2013 We dropped one album title the creator we took our first winning Award in 2015 the best artists of the year in akwa Ibom state we separated in 2016 but i didn't give up because i no my dream so i get in to the street an mix up with guys like zillions, manpizy, Richy b Giddinewz ajebor etc and move forward with them so i dedicate this special thanks to almighty God whom make me what i am today and to all my friends i love you all

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Ice Prince – Big Daddy Ice / Teri Khaamiyan Song Lyrics Akhil / Download Mix: Its A Vibe Mix Hosted By Dj Jamix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.