Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Advice Needed On Using Toyota Corolla For Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice Needed On Using Toyota Corolla For Business (782 Views)

Using Toyota Prius In Nigeria / Man Builds Ferrari F430 Using Toyota MR Coupé (Photos) / Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Using Toyota Corolla For Business by inikamoze(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello NLers,
Happy Sunday to y'all. I recently bought a Toyota Corolla 2005(Registered) I want to use for UBER or TAXIFY, still waiting for the change of ownership papers/number plate to be done with though.
In the meantime I want to put the car to use while awaiting everything to be set for UBER/TAXIFY inspection, so your advice is needed. I have someone who is to drive the car for UBER/TAXIFY but we have been having requests for the use of the car. Recently AC was no longer working top notch and after check was found I had to change condenser and compressor, so that means in the meantime the car will be used without AC. The question now is this:
1. If someone wants to engage the car for a short trip, i.e drop, how much should we charge?
2.If someone wants charter, say to and fro their destination, how much is the charge?
3. Do we charge per hour?
4. How much do we pay the driver?
5. Who should buy fuel, The driver or I?

Please your advice/suggestion is needed asap. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Twitter Handles To Monitor If You Want To Beat Traffic In Lagos / Buy Your Cars At Affordable Prices From Us / Bluetooth Enabled Car Stereo For Lexus Rx300 Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.