Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Can Hire Me - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Can Hire Me (1196 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Hire Me by bakbukpal: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
I'm a game and web application with full nice and smooth animation developer I use unity I'm looking for someone that can hire me to build him a game in 3D or 2D this gonna be either FPS, RPG or PLATFORM or CAR RACE or any final year project I will sought it out call me 08147868823
Re: Who Can Hire Me by Controller360: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
would like to see some works you've done...
Tho I no dey hire o
Re: Who Can Hire Me by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
bakbukpal:
I'm a game and web application with full nice and smooth animation developer I use unity I'm looking for someone that can hire me to build him a game in 3D or 2D this gonna be either FPS, RPG or PLATFORM or CAR RACE or any final year project I will sought it out call me 08147868823

I can hire but you need to make payment first
Re: Who Can Hire Me by cao(f): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
emwyy:

I can hire but you need to make payment first
Why? How can you hire somebody and then ask them for payment? Are they also hiring you?
Re: Who Can Hire Me by crafteck(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2018
I can hire you to teach me, cos if I hire you to build a game, na my 6 years salary b dat. BTW.. I think u can stand alone.
Re: Who Can Hire Me by songzDaniel01(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
cao:

Why? How can you hire somebody and then ask them for payment? Are they also hiring you?
she's gone bananasgrin
Re: Who Can Hire Me by bakbukpal: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
I wana say thanks for your comment no lele i will send the screen shot and also I will attach possibly the apk or YouTube cos the game still on process
Re: Who Can Hire Me by LucemFerre: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2018
bakbukpal:
I wana say thanks for your comment no lele i will send the screen shot and also I will attach possibly the apk or YouTube cos the game still on process

Sooo... Your first game is still on process and you wanna get hired, to do what exactly? Motivate?
Re: Who Can Hire Me by 3KINGZ18: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
cao:

hmm...when you thought you've seen enough already

(1) (Reply)

Top PS4 Games For Sale / Used Ps4 Games / Acrias Azeez Karunwi COOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.