Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh (688 Views)

Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by EmagNig(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nollywood actress and screen diva Tonto Dikeh, just took to her Instagram page to share a beautiful of her 102 year old grandma, whom she claimed still drinks stout and is very much fit.

Tonto Dikeh, who shared a face-time photo of the grandma also wrote that she took after the woman in strength and strong will.

From her expression, it showed that she shares a very strong bond with her agile grandma and she vowed to always get in constant touch with her as she has been a source of happiness to her and she is also happy to see the woman so delighted.

She wrote:

Awwwwwww so emotional right now…

Just FaceTimed my 102years old GrandMa, Dude still drinks Stout

and has the sharpest mouth ever Liveth..She also has a very beautiful smile and few teeth lmaooo..

I LOVE YOU BOO

This is the woman I took after her HARDENED heart,Strength and I can do it all mentality from..

I really shld do this Often,She made me SOOOO HAPPY AND I KNOW WE MADE HER SO HAPPY TOO••

Thanks to Hanty Blessing for the Linkup..

#GRANDMA #4GENERATIONS #LOVE#FAMILY #STRENGTH #THEDIKEHS#RICHESTGRANDMA #LOCALWOMAN
#MAMARUMUOKWUTA #MAMADIMPA#ONEBONE

Tonto Dikeh has truly shown to the world that she is a strong woman after being able to bounce from her low times.

https://lailasnews.com/my-102-year-old-grandma-still-drinks-stout-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala

Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mama de Mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69197318:
Mama de Mama
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by emeijeh(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
This one dey find Guinness endorsement deal or what?
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by BuhariNaWah: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69197318:
Mama de Mama

Oga are you this jobless?

I see you routing for Buhari everywhere on Nairaland.

Just know that Buhari na Wah o.

2 Likes

Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by Thewesterner(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Thread like this will definitely go FP...

Like if you concur
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by Dosmay(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
mama no dull herself
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by Tallesty1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lols. Like my great grand mom when she was alive. She go open a bottle of stout and dey drink am one shot morning and night like say nah medicine.
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by loomer: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
the woman na dude?
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21am On Jul 09, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

Oga are you this jobless?

I see you routing for Buhari everywhere on Nairaland.

Just know that Buhari na Wah o.

We keep wishing only sensible people quote us here, but obviously , that is not the case!
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by OKorowanta: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Stout gang,Stout forever.
Now I see were she got her gra gra from.
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by BuhariNaWah: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69204645:

We keep wishing only sensible people quote us here, but obviously , that is not the case!

Shut up man.
Re: My 102 Year Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout - Tonto Dikeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Smh.
What a soul.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Video Of Ladies Fighting Just To Be With Teddy A / See Reactions Of Fans Wizkid's Son Destroys Birthday Cake From Naomi Campbell / 10 years old US boy Develops social network that will beat facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.