Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold (3141 Views)

Lg V40 Dual Sim 6gb/128gb @75k... Sold sold / Deal Alert! Galaxy Note 8 Duos [ 75k SOLD! / Hp Probook 440 Corei5 @ 75k(Sold) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by henrixx(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
must I wait for someone to attach me to op first b4 I clear myself,didn't u read the other scam thread where someone was banned even before he had d chance to say a word not to talk of clear himself just for innocently recommending someone. u dey talk as if u no know how nairalanders dey behave.
oga calm down. No bite my head.

Enjoy yaself. Wish you good luck in your sales
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Silvawazza(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2018
henrixx:
you done see awoof...you no go run am now
I don run package wit sinebaba on Friday.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by henrixx(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Silvawazza:

I don run package wit sinebaba on Friday.
you fit still run this one. awoof things grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Silvawazza(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2018
henrixx:
you fit still run this one. awoof things grin
Baba calm down the seller is legit. I spoke to her yesterday night.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by adabsmith(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Silvawazza:

so u know legitimacy by voice grin

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Silvawazza(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2018
adabsmith:
so u know legitimacy by voice grin
Not saying dat but we have to learn how to trust pole at times..
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by henrixx(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Silvawazza:

oh OK. Goodluck
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Silvawazza(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2018
princemillla:

Lol silvawazza
My Oga. I never hear from you ooo
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by princemillla(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Silvawazza:

My Oga. I never hear from you ooo

Just come around on Thursday make i empty my acc for u grin
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Silvawazza(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2018
princemillla:

Just come around on Thursday make i empty my acc for u grin
Hmmm.. It is well
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by fowlyansh181(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
whats the probability that its lost and found phone being sold for quick cash,problematic or distress sale,brokenness can make one sell expensive things way lower than the original cost price. so far her account has been clean and the accuser has cleared her name,so why all these unnecessary shout of scam scam up and down when there is an option of verification before payment. let's mind the way we call people scammers without physical evidence of scam because I can see some sellers here still shouting scam. what if the deal is true just like the first accuser in the other thread that later got his goods and the accusers didn't even tender apology. am just saying though because there are always two sides of a coin.
goodluck to the buyer though.. an iPhone for that price? Goodluck again to the buyer.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by adecamp(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
This one na Offer up. Nigerian version
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Stormyweather(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
She has scammed boys already grin grin grin
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Lipscomb(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Stormyweather:
She has scammed boys already grin grin grin
I called seun and mynd44 to ban her here they erased my comment.but if this girl scam anyone here we will hold them responsible.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by jimohibrahim(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
whats the probability that its lost and found phone being sold for quick cash,problematic or distress sale,brokenness can make one sell expensive things way lower than the original cost price. so far her account has been clean and the accuser has cleared her name,so why all these unnecessary shout of scam scam up and down when there is an option of verification before payment. let's mind the way we call people scammers without physical evidence of scam because I can see some sellers here still shouting scam. what if the deal is true just like the first accuser in the other thread that later got his goods and the accusers didn't even tender apology. am just saying though because there are always two sides of a coin.

Please sir, I want to buy a ps4 from Gameboy02 and he said he has done business with you, cos I can't buy from him without anyone vouching for him, I try checking his history but I got nothing on nairaland.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Please sir, I want to buy a ps4 from Gameboy02 and he said he has done business with you, cos I can't buy from him without anyone vouching for him, I try checking his history but I got nothing on nairaland.
yes he is a trusted guy,I bought 26inch lg tv from him and he delivered through gig to Benin city,,item was clean as he said.maybe his account was among those affected with the ongoing clean up on technology market due recent scamming going on there. buy I can vouch for him,he is 101% legit. I have bought gift card from him too.him and graceglory that sells soundbars and TV are the only two people I can recommend to anyone on nl.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by jimohibrahim(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
yes he is a trusted guy,I bought 26inch lg tv from him and he delivered through gig to Benin city,,item was clean as he said.maybe his account was among those affected with the ongoing clean up on technology market due recent scamming going on there. buy I can vouch for him,he is 101% legit. I have bought gift card from him too.him and graceglory that sells soundbars and TV are the only two people I can recommend to anyone on nl.

Okay thanks so much.. Your reply means a lot
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Okay thanks so much.. Your reply means a lot
welcome bro.let's join hands to fight against scammers on this forum and make it safe for us all to trade.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by haywayboi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Semilorecutie:
idiot,have I scammed you or your relative before, didn't you see where the complainant edited his comment after reception of his item,I guess you were too blind to see that but wide awake to catch scammers as if the item is stated for pay before delivery. If your are stupid to pay for an item you haven't seen and get scammed,how is that other peoples fault.because there is a scammer in this section means other new people are scammers,its so easy for you people to go about spoiling peoples image here but never vouch for someone who has done a clean deal.

semilore or what are u call,... after the 74k u collected from a guy from benue, 25k from a guy in lag. .. without giving or waybilling the items paid for, u still dey brag here,,, u get mouth ooo... beta try n make up bfore nemesis catch over with u and ur relatives.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by GRACEGLORY: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:

Boss, I’m grateful for your recommendation, God bless you sir.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by jimohibrahim(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
welcome bro.let's join hands to fight against scammers on this forum and make it safe for us all to trade.

Doing business with him right now and I hope he doesn't disappoint me
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2018
jimohibrahim:

Doing business with him right now and I hope he doesn't disappoint me
ok,wish you goodluck
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by urvillagepeoplee(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

you are welcome sir,hoping to get a soundbar from you maybe next week.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by jimohibrahim(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
ok,wish you goodluck

Please talk to him cos I'm about to post about him, I've paid since 3days ago and he claimed he sent the item yet I haven't seen anything.. He's putting the blame on the driver but that's not my concern.. I gave him till today that I need my refund.. He's not picking my calls and I'm getting pissed already.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by jimohibrahim(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

What recommendation, You, urvillagepeoplee, and Gameboy02 that he recommended to me are all Scammers I'm beginning to think y'all working together... Tell urvillagepeoplee to tell the person he recommended to me that they should pay me back my 66k or else...
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
jimohibrahim:

What recommendation, You, urvillagepeoplee, and Gameboy02 that he recommended to me are all Scammers I'm beginning to think y'all working together... Tell urvillagepeoplee to tell the person he recommended to that they should pay me back my 66k or else...
are you normal at all,did you pay any money to me or was I there when you paid him,I only made a recommendation because my last deal with him went through.is it now a crime to recommend someone again. was I aware when you made payment or have we spoken to each other before. please mind the way u talk I take beg God u. no let me begin use God beg u o. why didn't you notify me since the day you made payment?
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by jimohibrahim(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
are you normal at all,did you pay any money to me or was I there when you paid him,I only made a recommendation because my last deal with him went through.is it now a crime to recommend someone again. was I aware when you made payment or have we spoken to each other before. please mind the way u talk I take beg God u. no let me begin use God beg u o. why didn't you notify me since the day you made payment?

I only made this deal cos of your recommendation, believe me I've done many deals also on nairaland and nothing like my post disappearing, I complained about this but you made me realized it nothing that it has been happening on this section then said I should go on with the deal.. Now he's not picking up or normally switch off is phone..

I'm normal sir, I'd that's what you want to know.
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:

You and game boy scammed jimoh
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
jimohibrahim:

I only made this deal cos of your recommendation, believe me I've done many deals also on nairaland and nothing like my post disappearing, I complained about this but you made me realized it nothing that it has been happening on this section then said I should go on with the deal.. Now he's not picking up or normally switch off is phone..

I'm normal sir, I'd that's what you want to know.

You are a big fool
Re: Iphone 7 32gb 75k sold by dragnet: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:

Hi, please show evidence of the successful transaction you had with the accused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD OUT. USA Used HP Stream 14 Touchscreen For Sale. / Huawei B160 Fixed Wireless Phone, Supports 2G And 3G DIGI-Tel GSM Landphone / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.