Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? (5434 Views)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by Moneyfem: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Please, I want to know.
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
5000. What do you want to do with the info?
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
nysc member tryin to venture into keke riding bizness

so u went to school just to study ke-Q-logist

u shuld also ask how much dey give agboro_ and police and mostly numerious tickets

most keke riders are bet9ja and virtual addicts

as for ur qus? keke riders delievers 2500 per day

how u go take pay 5k per day na only u dey road?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by oyekanwahab(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
It all depends on the area

Where I stay some make up 10k per day

The 10k is not everyday Sha ooo
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by AgentGoat: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
nysc member tryin to venture into keke riding bizness

so u went to school just to study ke-Q-logist

u shuld also ask how much dey give agboro_ and police and mostly numerious tickets

most keke riders are bet9ja and virtual addicts

as for ur qus? keke riders delievers 2500 per day

how u go take pay 5k per day na only u dey road?
You are not making sense nigga undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
AgentGoat:
You are not making sense nigga undecided
u are a goat u cant see sense in my post

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by lomaxbien(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

cheesy cheesy lol
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by AgentGoat: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

How old are you!?

You are a disgrace to yourself and your family undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:36am On Jul 09, 2018
AgentGoat:

How old are you!?

You are a disgrace to yourself and your family undecided
dont be quick to insult is a sign of poverty and low mentality
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by AgentGoat: 6:20am On Jul 09, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

dont be quick to insult is a sign of poverty and low mentality
I don't tolerate senselessness.
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by Moneyfem: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for your responses. But how much does a keke cost now?
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
I don't tolerate senselessness.
those that dont tolerate senselessness overlook easy to avoid getin upset bcus dey can do serious damage

and yours still signifys poverty and low mentality
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by AgentGoat: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

those that dont tolerate senselessness overlook easy to avoid getin upset bcus dey can do serious damage

and yours still signifys poverty and low mentality
The comment you made up there ricks poverty and loneliness. If you thinks a graduate should not ride keke to feed himself in today's nigeria where there are no white collar jobs. You are definitely saying they should result to stealing because they are graduates and they must work in an oil company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
The comment you made up there ricks poverty and loneliness. If you thinks a graduate should not ride keke to feed himself in today's nigeria where there are no white collar jobs. You are definitely saying they should result to stealing because they are graduates and they must work in an oil company.
now u sound like a tru son of ur father this is what u shuld've said from the beinging than saying "my post makes no sense"

it took a lot of courage for a nigerian graguate to go into keke riding stuff which u knw that

but one tin ppl dont knw abt keke riding is they make more money more than a customer care in a bank (if the keke is urs)

asking how much they make is not a good start

his qus? shuld be how to get in and what are the challenges

what keke ppl is not stable u can loss today and gain 2moro
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by AgentGoat: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

now u sound like a tru son of ur father this is what u shuld've said from the beinging than saying "my post makes no sense"

it took a lot of courage for a nigerian graguate to go into keke riding stuff which u knw that

but one tin ppl dont knw abt keke riding is they make more money more than a customer care in a bank (if the keke is urs)

We are now on the same page.

Cheers...
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2018
AgentGoat:
We are now on the same page.
Cheers...
respect .........
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
DOUBLEWAHALA:

. WE ALL HIDE UNDER THIS GRADUATE STUFF AND KEEP DECEIVING OUR SELVES. I AM ONE, AND THESE PAST YEARS, MY TAKE HOME HAS BEEN STATIC TO N59K, I JUST DROPPED SHAME BY THE SIDE AND GOT MY SELF ATTACHED WITH A GUY WHO I AM NOT SURE FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL, FOR THE 4 DAYS I WORKED WITH HIM SEATING BY HIS SIDE WHY HE TEACHES THE TECHNIQUE OF RIDING THE KEKE, THE LIST THIS GUY MAKES AS AT 8AN TO 5PM I LEFT HIM ON EACH DAY WAS N8-9K, LETS SAY HE IS SAVING N7,000 EVERY DAY, HE WILL SAVE N42,000 IN A WEEK AND N168K IN A MONTH. GOD PUNISH SHAME.
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by alphaNomega: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. WE ALL HIDE UNDER THIS GRADUATE STUFF AND KEEP DECEIVING OUR SELVES. I AM ONE, AND THESE PAST YEARS, MY TAKE HOME HAS BEEN STATIC TO N59K, I JUST DROPPED SHAME BY THE SIDE AND GOT MY SELF ATTACHED WITH A GUY WHO I AM NOT SURE FINISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL, FOR THE 4 DAYS I WORKED WITH HIM SEATING BY HIS SIDE WHY HE TEACHES THE TECHNIQUE OF RIDING THE KEKE, THE LIST THIS GUY MAKES AS AT 8AN TO 5PM I LEFT HIM ON EACH DAY WAS N8-9K, LETS SAY HE IS SAVING N7,000 EVERY DAY, HE WILL SAVE N42,000 IN A WEEK AND N168K IN A MONTH. GOD PUNISH SHAME.

This is achievable when the vehicle belongs to you. Also factor in cost of fuel, taxes (park, agbero,police) and maintenance also assume there is no hefty fine in course of operation.

Remember to take out the days you nay not feel like working due to health or other important issues. This brings down your total sum significantly.

Transportation business is not a gentleman business.
Re: How Much Do Keke Drivers Deliver Per Day? by Moneyfem: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2019
You're all right. The bottom line is that if you are not on ground to drive and manage your transport business by yourself, the business has high probability of failure.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!!! 2006 BMW X3 For Quick Sale @800k Only / Hyundai Ix35 Needed Immediately. Instant Payment / Benz Ml350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.