Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (429 Views)

Female Student Commits Suicide Over ‘Failed Relationship’ / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / UNILAG Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses by TheArticleNG(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Aduba Daniel, a student of the Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state, has died after reportedly drinking Sniper (a deadly insecticide) upon discovering that he had about four carry overs.

According to journalist, Bodmas Kemepadei, Daniel was rushed to the Tantua hospital, Amassoma, where it was realized that he had drank the whole bottle.

At that point, all efforts to save him proved abortive.

The sister of the deceased, Deborah took to her Facebook page to pay tribute to him, she wrote,

Until we meet again
What a painful exit
Those special memories of you will always bring a smile if only I could have you back for just a little while Then we could sit and talk again just like we used to do you always meant so very much and always will do too the fact that you’re no longer here will alwalys cause me pain but you’re forever in my heart
My dear brother Aduba Daniel
Until we meet again

Lalasticlala

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/09/ndu-student-commits-suicide-over-failed-courses/

Re: NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses by Administration1: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2018
Na wa ooo.

Me wey fail like 6 courses but still managed to "sort" and graduate same time with my colleagues nkor?
Re: NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses by Donald95(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Maybe he wanted to be a soldier and terrorize the poor masses.

Who knows, maybe something worst was stopped on time. Just imagine how good Nigeria would have been if the likes of Buhari, Yakubu Gowon, Obasanjo died earlier.
Re: NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses by uzoormah(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2018
u try.... because of failure...Mtchew
no be say na better school u dey
Re: NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses by LexngtonSteele: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Eyah ...even those with Certificate of Attendance didn't commit suicide.
Re: NDU Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses by kiddoiLL(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Donald95:
He wanted to be a soldier and terrorize the poor masses.

Who knows, maybe something worst was stopped on time. Just imagine how good Nigeria would have been if the likes of Buhari, Yakubu Gowon, Obasanjo died earlier.
If to say na only those politicians u call, I for no talk..but involving dat dead guy? ..I swear u no get sense

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Arrested For Using Chemicals During Operations / . / So Sad!!! Check Out Four Gallant Policemen Killed During Gun Battle With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.