Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion (20662 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Letenwam: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo who was recently in the news after she disclosed that she has converted to Islam, few months after she testified at Salvation Ministries in Port-Harcourt, has called out online news publication, Premium Times, who she claimed will be dragged to court in a N5billion defamation lawsuit.

Kemi Olunloyo in a video she shared on Twitter, accused Premium Times of igniting a fight between her and her father, which according to her, made them not to talk for two years. The journalist also stated that her father who the news publication claimed disowned her, never granted them an interview.

Kemi Olunloyo who also added that she has an audio recording of her father which will be shared soon, accused Premium Times of wrecking havoc with her father's letterhead which they distorted. Here is the short video below;

Premium Times report on Victor Olunloyo, a former Governor of Oyo State disowning his daughter, Kemi Olunloyo reads; 

The Second Republic governor of old Oyo State, Omololu Olunloyo, has denounced his daughter, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo, for directing verbal attacks at him and other notable individuals.

The former leader also revealed in a heart-breaking statement Thursday that Kemi, 52, had a history of mental illness and several efforts by the family and other well-wishers to moderate her erratic behaviour have been fruitless.

Describing statements credited to his daughter as “utterly irresponsible”, “libellous” and “repeatedly painful”, the octogenarian apologised to everyone who had been attacked by his daughter.

“I would like to apologise without reservation to all persons affected. I hope and pray they would graciously accept the apology,” he wrote.

Mr. Olunloyo, who was a governor under the banner of the defunct National Party of Nigeria (NPN), said even her family is not safe from Kemi’s public attacks. He specifically mentioned and apologised for Kemi’s attack on former President Olusegun Obasanjo, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye, the General Oversea of Winners Chapel, David Oyedepo, and the founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations, Temitope Joshua.

He also denounced her attack on foremost Nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko, who Kemi had called a ritualist after the recent demise of his third wife.

“There seems to be a curious pair of writers, an Aboderin resident in Ireland and Kemi Olunloyo, who sometimes curiously act separately and sometimes in union. Some of their most unfortunate victims are their half siblings.

“Others of higher status in the society (like) ex-president Obasanjo and quite recently, clergy men with large respectable following, such as the General Oversea of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, a brilliant fellow mathematician, an inspired Bishop Oyedepo, the inimitable Reverend T.B Joshua, all learned men.

“She includes me, her father. All four of us she dubs ritualists. Of course, none of us, as far as I know, is anything of sort. She has gone so far as to accuse us of various sexual crimes and gone too far to give social media itself a very dubious name, in term of uncontrolled freedom to assault others,” the frmer governor, a mathematician, said.

Mr. Ololunyo said Kemi’s “erratic” behaviour had put her in trouble in Ireland and in the United States, and the late Ooni of Ife, Okunade Sijuwade, once bailed her out of jail.

“Of Late, in the last four weeks or so, she had had the audacity to pass irrelevant and hopeless comments on one of our national talented artists, prince Jide Kosoko, whom I admire so much, calling him a black widower as he has unfortunately lost three wives.

“I had thought at 52, Kemi Olunloyo will further train her mind and cease to be an embarrassment to herself and member of her nuclear, extended family and to the general public. I thank pastors and psychiatrists like Dr. Lasebikan, who had gone to great lengths at their own personal cost to restrain her from excesses and recklessness. I dissociate myself entirely form her conducts and statements.

“She must accept responsibility for her actions and utterances as well as the consequences. My condemnation is total and not in any instance defensible. My position is absolutely clear. She has gone too far and needlessly so,” he wrote.

click on link to watch video

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-to-sue-premium-times-for-n5billion-over-report-of-getting-disowned/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by dafeyankee: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
She should have been left in prison.

26 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Babyforever(f): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2018
This woman again sad

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by nuclear200(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2018
this woman sef sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Riversides2003(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Think she should have been left in prison cos it looks like her brain functions better with the living condition and food there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by QuietHammer(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Kemi: I'll sue you for 5 billio...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by obembet(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
M
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by ngwababe(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by HotMario: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Nairaland get as dem dey promote somebody

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
grin
This cougar is so broke

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Imustreturn(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
This one craze done triple ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Alwaysking: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Big money shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by hardywaltz(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Hisses
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by tolexy007(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
aunty is Broke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Way to go
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by abbeyty(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
I would advise oyo state Government to lock this woman in a mental home before she enters gbagi market naked and starts biting people up and down

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by nairavsdollars(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Wehrey oloshi. I was expecting NYSC certificate forger Kemi Adeosun to sue na this kolomental FFK girlfriend dey sue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Crocky23: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
She's joking, right?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by OsuMustGo: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Senseless old hag.

How many people don sue her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by NCANTaskForce: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by banjeezay(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2018
So this aunty craziness still dey her body? Oh my lordi the weyrey dey her body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Dreambeat: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2018
The post incarceration hunger is real
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by aragonchuks(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2018
This Woman lipsrsealed again

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Sijo01(f): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2018
This woman keep coming on with different surprises.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by loadedvibes: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2018
With your begging upandan social media how you wan take pay lawyer bills?.

This is not the other kemi.. this is another one.

Pain of bearing same name with a social media beggar

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Proffdada: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2018
Just to stay relevant, her brain is soaked with cheap coke grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2018
HotMario:
Nairaland get as dem dey promote somebody

They promote you when they only have negative news to spread about you. Hushpuppi was right, the media niche in Nigeria is full of negative nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by naijapips04: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2018
I read this wrongly. I was thinking that its the other certificate-less kemi that is suing PM.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by mysteriousman(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Very few people will understand why this lawsuit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Sue Premium Times For N5billion by Omeokachie: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Hahahaha...

Kemi is broke again. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth To Be Featured On CNN / Solomon Akiyesi In Search For Third Wife [PICS] / Alexreports Welcomes Another Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.