Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Hueman Or MH Magazine Lite: Which Is Best For A News Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hueman Or MH Magazine Lite: Which Is Best For A News Blog? (426 Views)

MH Magazine Wordpress Theme / Download MH Magazine Lite Wordpress Theme / MH Magazine – Responsive Magazine Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hueman Or MH Magazine Lite: Which Is Best For A News Blog? by YOLO1(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Hello webmasters, please am new to wordpress themes. i want to start a news blog site and am lost as to which theme to use between Hueman and MH Magazine Lite. I need a theme that will let me put alot of adverts on it (Paid and Google ads), Mobile responsive and SEO friendly. if there are other free themes apart from these 2 i have listed, kindly let me know.
Thanks.
Re: Hueman Or MH Magazine Lite: Which Is Best For A News Blog? by dogstyle007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hueman is perfect
Re: Hueman Or MH Magazine Lite: Which Is Best For A News Blog? by Sanchez01: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
YOLO1:
Hello webmasters, please am new to wordpress themes. i want to start a news blog site and am lost as to which theme to use between Hueman and MH Magazine Lite. I need a theme that will let me put alot of adverts on it (Paid and Google ads), Mobile responsive and SEO friendly. if there are other free themes apart from these 2 i have listed, kindly let me know.
Thanks.
Why not opt for News 8? I understand that the themes you mentioned are freemium but they often come with so many restrictions, hence the introduction of their pro versions.

The mobile version of human does not really capture what you'd expect it to. I think you should go for Hueman though.
Re: Hueman Or MH Magazine Lite: Which Is Best For A News Blog? by YOLO1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sanchez01:

Why not opt for News 8? I understand that the themes you mentioned are freemium but they often come with so many restrictions, hence the introduction of their pro versions.

The mobile version of human does not really capture what you'd expect it to. I think you should go for Hueman though.
Have you used this before?
Re: Hueman Or MH Magazine Lite: Which Is Best For A News Blog? by Sanchez01: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
YOLO1:

Have you used this before?
I've used Hueman before but I didn't really fancy the Mobile view. It's behold, really but it's not for perfectionists.

(1) (Reply)

How To Permanently Decrease Your Google Adsense Click Through Rate (CTR) / Free .com Domain, Unlimited Hosting, Host Unlimited Websites For 8k Only. / Traffic Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.