Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

New Music: Kheengz - I Gatch You (official Audio) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Music: Kheengz - I Gatch You (official Audio) (457 Views)

Dj Ab Feat. Kheengz X Ijaya - Jani In Jaka [download Mp3] / Video - Kizz Daniel - Fvck You (official Video ) / Music Video ; T Classic - Nobody Fine Pass You (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Kheengz - I Gatch You (official Audio) by Jazzkido(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2018
WORLD GOOD MUSIC NEWS

KHEENGZ - I GATCH YOU
The Northern Lyrical Hip Hop Kratus KHEENGZ just holla by with another Instinct mad love jam. He nailed it every angles putting soft lyrics in between the beat Tempo.

I Gatch You by Kheengz is a flavored love rhythm released on his birthday just to share out love with loved ones, the thrilling sound can boost joy into relationships, i promise a laughter will you listening to this.

Source: https://naijasole.com.ng/kheengz-i-gatch-you/

KHEENGZ TO THE WORLD

@yungkheengz

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Name Officially / Cardi B Rejects $100k Photo Offers To Protect Baby's Privacy / Peter Of P Square Was Spotted At Sakordie Wedding In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.