Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Please Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advice Needed (433 Views)

Please Advice, My 15years Old Son Was Rejected By LASU Based On Age / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice / Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Needed by SaintHilary(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please nairalanders my kid sis had this result in the just concluded waec..can she still move further or she has to re-write...and what course will she be able to study if she's to move further

Maths - B3
English - C4
Computer - A1
Chemistry - F9
Biology -F9
Physics - C6
Civic - B3
Agric - B3
Data processing - C4

Pls help with any advice u have...the country is hard for another payment embarassed
Re: Please Advice Needed by Jabarzee(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
she may need to settle for some agrics courses
Re: Please Advice Needed by Tlyon(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Statistic should do good, me not sure about Agricutural courses.note that school differs
Re: Please Advice Needed by SaintHilary(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tlyon:
Statistic should do good, me not sure about Agricutural courses.note that school differs

Pls bro Can she really do statistics without economics??
I'll be very grateful o
Re: Please Advice Needed by SaintHilary(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jabarzee:
she may need to settle for some agrics courses
Thanks bro..I'll check for the best one
Re: Please Advice Needed by Tlyon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
SaintHilary:

Pls bro Can she really do statistics without economics??
I'll be very grateful o
yea i think data processing should take the place, can also study library & information science for kwasu,cyber security science for fedminna,computer info & comm science for fudma, to study physics at unical (unicalabar accept pass in chemistry/biology/maths) if it pass in english, it most be written at the school at first year. Check uni ibadan site under education you get more course for the school there. NOTE: All these and more are for O'LEVEL without chemistry and some without the need of econs. check the sites for better understanding.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Federal Universities That Have Released Their Post-utme Forms 2018 / . / FUNNAAB Student Hospitalised After A N5K Bet To Drink Bottle Of Gin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.