Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life (573 Views)

Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Falz – The Amount Of People Trying To Be President This Point Is Ridiculous / The Sunday Is Not Fun: I Feel Like Sharing Money Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life by Lifesucks4me: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saying I am tired of life is an understatement. It seems like life just finds one way or the other to make things even harder for me

I have tried so many things. So many ways to make life easier but I end up disappointed and really depressed. Last time I saved some money and invested in an online business (too small to start anything offline) just so I could have something to use in funding my music career.. It was only profitable for one month and when I reinvested the business closed down along with my money and the profit

Over the years I have done lots of jobs that only catered to my feeding but not enough for anything else. I have done network marketing offline . Worked as a barman a waiter and so on

I didn't finish my university education due to lack of funds but then I believed I was still gonna make it in life using my God given talent in music . Unfortunately I have never even had a chance to fully explore that aspect of my life even though I had written over 50 songs till date as the money I had saved up had gone into taking care of one family problem or the other and even when I try to start something that could yield passive income for me it ended up bad with me losing it

At this point I say I am 1 step close to just ending it all. I cried throughout yesterday night and couldn't sleep. Wondering when all these troubles will come to an end

Right now I don't even have a job and I'm dead broke. My parents are already owing a lot of people too. What's the point of living if life has brought nothing but pains to you? What's the point of living if you can't be given a chance to become something more?

If life were fair I would have been chasing my dreams and probably be a star in the music industry by now but life ain't fair. It's cruel and very soon I just might leave this cruel world
Re: At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life by majamajic(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
hmm
Re: At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life by Khd95(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
u want to end it all and bring untold pains to ur parents that still have hopes in u abi...just know that what ever the situation is,there is some one somewhere praying for ur own condition,
Re: At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life by Lifesucks4me: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Khd95:
u want to end it all and bring untold pains to ur parents that still have hopes in u abi...just know that what ever the situation is,there is some one somewhere praying for ur own condition,
No one prays for a condition like this NO ONE

(1) (Reply)

Roofing Works In Progress!!! / Btc Generated - My Honest Review Of How I Generated 0.66 Btc Within A Month / I'm Back Again. CONE HEADS, GWORO CHEWING LORDS and yamree gather here asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.