Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians (470 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians by laurq: 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Man goes off on S. African restaurant refusing to sell food to Nigerians in Midrand, Johannesburg

Whats you take on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ojMjYMsPU
Re: Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians by nabiz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
nawaooo
Re: Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians by SenorFax(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Is that the only restaurant in SA? He think he's doing Nigerians...
Re: Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians by nabiz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
then go to another place. u have ur money and she has her food
Re: Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians by Horus(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
The solution is simple: Dont give your hard-earned money.to xenophobic restaurants who refuse to sell food to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Off On South African Restaurant Refusing To Sell Food To Nigerians by Alejoc(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
She is poorly educated and probably hasn't left the shore of her country..... I remember that songs

Landlord travels and see.... E no be say, I no get house, I no get papa

(1) (Reply)

South African Policemen To Appear In Court For Allegedly Killing Nigerian Man / Why I Threw My Two-year-old Child Inside Well — Mother Reveals / IGBO Men Arrested In Thailand For 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.