Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

18year old Football Fan Killed By An Engineer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18year old Football Fan Killed By An Engineer (365 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / Abuja Policeman Guns Down Football Fan For Warning Against Accidental Discharge / Interview: 'why I Burnt My Girlfriend Alive' - 18year Old Internet Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18year old Football Fan Killed By An Engineer by gimmehear(f): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Amebo
18 YEAR OLD FOOTBALL FAN KILLED BY AN ENGINEER
Posted on July 9, 2018 AuthorTemi Badmus Comment(0)
A certain engineer has Ben accused of allegedly causing the death of an 18-year-old football fan, a 33-year-old engineer, Sunday Oriowo, on Monday appeared in an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

The accused, who resides in Ayobo areas of Lagos, is being tried for a two-count charge of reckless driving and manslaughter.

The Prosecutor, ASP Ezekiel Ayorinde, told the court that the accused committed the offences on June 23 on Isefun Road, Ayobo.

He said the accused, who drove a Nissan jeep, had crushed Mr Emmanuel Nwaka.

He said the victim was knocked down while walking home after watching the ongoing World Cup.

“The accused drove dangerously and knocked down the victim; he was rushed to the hospital but was confirmed dead on arrival.”

The offences

http://gimmehear.com/18-year-old-football-fan-killed-engineer/
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Almost Killed After Allegedly Being Injected With Expired Drip / "I Was Sold For N25,000 To A Terrorist" - Former Boko Haram Captive, Fatima / Gunmen Kill Newly Promoted Federal Poly, Idah’s Director Of Works-Punch News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.