Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? (402 Views)

"If You Want To Change The World, Pick Up Your Pen And Write." Pic / GHOST READER And RIDDERS (A Paranormal Anecdote) By Emperical Ink / Your Pen, Sword Of Liberty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Have you ever exhausted the ink of your pen before buying another One!?
Re: Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? by cyberwinner1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
wink
Re: Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? by dingbang(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Naah... It always gets lost... Borrow me your pen ... Even bank manager dey borrow pen cheesy

Pen should be sold for 1000naira... So that people will value It
Re: Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
dingbang:
Naah... It always gets lost... Borrow me your pen ... Even bank manager dey borrow pen cheesy

Pen should be sold fotr 1000naira... So that people will value It

Lol you wicked o
Re: Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? by Olalan(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Am so so guilty of misplacing pen so easily, and funny enough some times I can count up to four pens in my possessions which I equally loose with the speed of light.
Re: Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? by okwabayi(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
I've done it about four or five times in my lifetime. I was getting close to it a few months ago before my classes ended abruptly.
Re: Have You Ever Exhausted The Ink Of Your Pen Before Buying Another One? by Obinna1998: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2018
I have.... Once though

(1) (Reply)

The Black Slave / My Wish(a Poem) / What Writers Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.