Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Problem Of Overheating Of My New Tecno L8 Lite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem Of Overheating Of My New Tecno L8 Lite (1113 Views)

Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? / Tecno L8 Lite Neat @19000 {SOLD} / Tecno L8 Lite Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Overheating Of My New Tecno L8 Lite by walafah(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2018
I bought a new tecno l8 lite in march and 3 month now . the tecno l8 lite is overheating only browsing with operamini apk for 10min .the temperature increasing that the screen heat on from the speakers on the top of the phone screen and at the back where the camera is .o HV done Manuel flash for like 5 time no way it still overheat. I also remove my SD card . pls someone should help me

(1) (Reply)

US Used Iphone 6splus At Affordable Price / Samsung S10 128gb Open Box / Suggestions Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.