Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience (27208 Views)

Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me / Samuel Aku Attah Dies: NSCDC Officer Shot In Kidnap Attack In Abuja Is Dead / The Woman Who Is Accused Of Fraud At Union Bank In Abuja Is Also A Pastor(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by lenny12(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Xisnin:

As important as their lives?
ok..Nice Talk.But Why The Guy Go Forget Him Phone?
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by guterKerl: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
This post should be yanked off by the moderators. It is blatantly misleading, not good enough.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by IamPatriotic(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Agadsman:
Don't blame them...na them na.....codein takers. Must you give your friend his phone that night?? Can't you wait till day break? You guys are lucky you didn't meet speed bumps on the road na different stories we for dey hear for social media.

Read before commenting, odeh!
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Mrkarlz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Both u and ur chaser are stupid, can u imagine such an expensive joke that cud nearly cause someone's life to end in a sudden....

what if u were shot by the police, may be I cud have still join Nigerians to rain curses on the Nigerian police...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Jakumo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Only the police are LEGALLY permitted to chase ANYONE with a car. Any civilian that initiates a vehicular pursuit is breaking the law in a very dangerous, suicidal and idiotic manner that could lead to car crashes and multiple deaths.

Anyone who chases me in the dead of night will be chit out of luck if they corner my car and force me to a dead stop, because that is the instant when I WILL pull out my shotgun and proceed to lay down a comprehensive barrage of withering fire directed at the head of whoever is foolhardy enough to drive in any vehicular pursuit where I am mistaken for a soft target.

Having been pursued by a car-load of criminals on a Nigerian road late at night, I can attest to the abject terror that compels one to take reckless chances at insane speeds, propelled by the innate survival instinct that kicks in under such desperate circumstances. No TRUE friend would ever chase after any vehicle whose occupants' lives are valued. Only an absolute imbbecile would engage in such reckless driving for fun.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Pentools(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

Maybe because you don't stay in Abuja

Here in FHA lugbe hmmm terrible Sha aboki okada will Trace you to your street snatch your phone and stab you in the process

The insecurities in Abuja has discomposed and alarming

In my street Two cars was stolen a Hilux and a Toyota Corolla

Lolz!!! Lugbe own worst lately, I guess u stay close to the car wash/okada bridge/phase1, I heard herdsmen are warming up with their numerous roadblocks with their gods called cow.

Actually lost a friend of a friend to an aboki phone snatcher. Quite pathetic and appalling.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by uvie66: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Stupid grown up adults risking their lives because of a mere phone, so your friend came out to give you your phone and found out you have left, why didn't he just wait till the next day and wait for your call or contact on social media. This is not emergency that require night driving because of the inherent security risk. Assuming you had an accident, is the phone worth your life or the cost of repairing your car.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by skales67(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

Here in FHA lugbe hmmm terrible Sha aboki okada will Trace you to your street snatch your phone and stab you in the process

That Lugbe has become the Bronx of New York. I was asking God why I didn't get cash to pay for a very fine Selfcon I saw there last year but now I know God works on mysterious ways.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by FitnesScientist: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
okay....
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Sleyanya1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Very funny grin
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by otokx(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
A lot of Nigerian people live in unnecessary fear.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Donspicey: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Vested:

Stories!!!
We are all formula 1 drivers when we go behind the steering wheel. It's a natural thing with us Nigerians especially with the fact that no one enforces speed limits in this country.
Tell me another story abeg.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

Where Did U Get D 5kva Solar Inverter From??
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by vineyardfarms: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
princeade86:
where is save in Nigeria?
HE LOST HIS BRAIN SOME WHERE
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Enugufirstson(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked

Nice one though. ..

If you're in Abuja or it's environs... Then my signature is for you
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Vested(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Donspicey:

Where Did U Get D 5kva Solar Inverter From??

It's mine.
See my advert post for more details or you call me.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Soulsymbol99: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
This ur surname..... Just comot the K and put W grin
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by PropertyDeals(f): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
How safe is Nigeria itself?

Please check signature in blue below and reach out.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by DrMuzungu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
If he really believed he was being chased, he could simply go the other way, toward the police HQ, not to the open road where he can be gunned down where even soldiers from numerous barracks along the road would not assist him.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Agadsman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
what If The Phone Dey Important, At That Particular Moment...Nkor??

So that stunt dey pulled at that time is the best option abi. They were lucky that nothing bad happened to them.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Agadsman(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Read before commenting, odeh!

Look at this one...check your temperature, hope you don't have high fever?
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Donspicey: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Vested:

It's mine. See my advert post for more details or you call me.
Lolss,,i Got U,,,wil Get Bk 2u
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
U were lucky the soldiers no open fire at u when u rush into the compound with ur car..na another story we for dey talk now.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by davidodiba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
princeade86:
where is save in Nigeria?

Safe. Save your cash in the bank...hope you spotted the difference
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by okwabayi(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
I. did. not. read. Lol.
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by lenny12(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Agadsman:

So that stunt dey pulled at that time is the best option abi. They were lucky that nothing bad happened to them.
lmao...That One Nah (FAF) 20
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Kelklein(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
But.. The police headquarter is on that Shehu Shagari way from That Goodluck Jonathan.. There s usually alot of Police guards on front of the headquarter.

I don't want to believe this twitter story jor!!
Re: Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience by Asquare84(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
maxiuc:
angry

I am not saying Abuja is safe I am only consign about the narration of his story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue, Injure Many (Photos) / Driver Burgles Apartment 4 Days After Employment (photo) / Pastor's Daughter Stabs Nurse To Death Over Cellphone Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.