Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bye Bye DSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bye Bye DSTV (1417 Views)

Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye / BBNaija Eviction - Bye Vandora Bye Dee1 (Photos) / Complete List Of Tstv Channels Dstv Bye Bye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Bye DSTV by pawsofdikeje(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2018
I believe my time with DSTV has finally come to a forever ending story. DSTV doesn't care about you or the customer's they are serving but rather, all they care about is how to enrich their pocket.

Come August 1st, DSTV is about to increase its tariff once again and put more burden in the little financial enrichment that i have.

Its time we start building a competition with DSTV cause the monopoly they have enjoyed is enough. #ENOUGHISENOUGH.

For me, I am porting to KWESE TV and i have high hopes that Strive Masiyiwa and his team will win the TV right for the english premier league in the coming years.

Adious DSTV, welcome Holy Kwese.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye DSTV by braimeddy: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Increase or decrease their tariff? They sent me a mail that they are reducing their tariff by 15%. ie a sub of #3800 will now be #3200 as of August 1st. So I don't know where u get ur own info from.
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by Trunaijian: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2018
I want to believe this increase is a s a result of the airing righths they recently secured to show Italian serie A games live come 2018/2019 season.

What this means is even if you arent a soccer fan, the cost of showing the italian league would be shared to all and sundry. This is why pay as you go is the best option for staellite tv. Multichoice have deliberately refused to upgrade their infrastructure to migrate to pay per view tv. Criminal!

I am a soccer fan but I dont buy the idea that other viewers who arent shoukd bear the burden of what I should enjoy. Not fair.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye DSTV by Trunaijian: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2018
braimeddy:
Increase or decrease their tariff? They sent me a mail that they are reducing their tariff by 15%. ie a sub of #3800 will now be #3200 as of August 1st. So I don't know where u get ur own info from.

Check well. There is an increase of.about 500 naira on thier bouquets
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2018
abeg where is TSTV now?
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by captainking(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2018
Trunaijian:

Check well. There is an increase of.about 500 naira on thier bouquets
actually..the message I got was a decrease... 15% decrease..
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by Tapout(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2018
i saw this coming..i knew one way or the other, they were going to recover their money bk from the decoder sales promo. It's a win win for them
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by hisgrace090: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2018
adetoroamos:
abeg where is TSTV now?

It's a scam, and it's over.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye DSTV by HotMario: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2018
They know a new season is approaching and all they can do is increase subscription fares.
#ThisIsNigeria
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by pawsofdikeje(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
braimeddy:

My subscription before now was 6300. From the attached picture, is this a reduction.

Re: Bye Bye DSTV by Acidosis(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
braimeddy:

Your info is wrong.
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
braimeddy:

They will increase the prices of their bouquets by #500 come next month. That's the actual info, don't know where you got yours from.
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by baddosky1: 2:49am On Oct 09, 2018
pawsofdikeje:
I believe my time with DSTV has finally come to a forever ending story. DSTV doesn't care about you or the customer's they are serving but rather, all they care about is how to enrich their pocket.

Come August 1st, DSTV is about to increase its tariff once again and put more burden in the little financial enrichment that i have.

Its time we start building a competition with DSTV cause the monopoly they have enjoyed is enough. #ENOUGHISENOUGH.

For me, I am porting to KWESE TV and i have high hopes that Strive Masiyiwa and his team will win the TV right for the english premier league in the coming years.

Adious DSTV, welcome Holy Kwese.

Hello...how is your sojourn with Kwese so far?
Re: Bye Bye DSTV by pawsofdikeje(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Apart from not watching soccer, its all going well.

baddosky1:

Hello...how is your sojourn with Kwese so far?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DSTV NOW: Error Message On Android / Ini Edo Shows Off Her Beautiful Brown Skin Body, Exposed Chest Half-nude / How To Buy Unlocked Amazon Fire TV Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.