Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,937 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website (19817 Views)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Ugosample(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why is it that Nigerians always contest the ages of people? ??,
wetin na
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Rhemy2013(f): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dnt no y BBN housemate do lie abt their age...26 kwa undecided
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by meobizy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
sanpipita:

He bio read and was announced 23 when she was unveiled into the house
It was 26 and she debunked it on her second day in the house.

I guess it was the age she agreed on to enter the competition. However seeing everyone was so young and she loves lording over people she had to announce her real age to the housemates.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
This dull uninteresting boy. I always thought he was 26 already. It means with age he'll get more boring.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by DONADAMS(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
sanpipita:
26 years? is that his football age or real age, I don't trust these people, that's how tboss was celebrating her 34th birthday after a year she was 23 in the house
which tboss??you didn't watch the show bro
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Julia345(f): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
hunnn...
lolsss grin
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by lenny12(m): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Julia345:
lolsss grin
.Kwantinu Laughing
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by afbstrategies: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Greizman:

Tboss never claimed to be 23 while in the house. Stop saying what you don't know

You skipped your medication again, right? You don't anything about Tboss, so be quiet undecided
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva Celebrates 26th Birthday, Launches Website by Greizman: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

You skipped your medication again, right? You don't anything about Tboss, so be quiet undecided
Seriously.. U need help.
Your lines are so lame and childish.
I never knew I was dealing with a kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Excited As "Risky" Records A Million Views On Youtube In 24 Hours / Caption This Photo Of Psquare And Don Jazzy / Azealia Banks Slams TSR Owner, Angela Nwandu: Asks Her To Focus On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.