Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers (11005 Views)

Bios Password / Unlock Bios Password For Dell, Sony, HP And Asus Laptops / Unlock Your Bios Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers by Elsquidme(m): 8:05am On Jul 10, 2018
Please gurus in the house, help me with the bios password for INEC Zinox computer; i need to format it to windows 10.

2 Likes

Re: BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers by qwertyboss(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Am equally looking for that
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Experts in the house
Re: BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers by khorlynz(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2018
qwertyboss:
Am equally looking for that Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Experts in the house
check my signature.

1 Like

Re: BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers by kingsolz: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2020
i can only teach you how to format it but the supervisor password will still be there.
ok remove the system battery turn the back lose the ram cover remove the CMOS battery leave it for 5 minute plug the charger turn it on allow the the plenty note to appear (bad checksum note) it will ask you to strike f1 to resume instead strike f2 it will take you to bios setting go to boot in the tab using navigation key right now if you want to use flash to format use the navigation down and goto flash use shift + =/+ key behind 0 key note minus takes it down while shift+= take it up either flash or cd make it number one save and exit connect the flash or cd it will boot first congrat
Re: BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers by rapcy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
kingsolz:
i can only teach you how to format it but the supervisor password will still be there.
ok remove the system battery turn the back lose the ram cover remove the CMOS battery leave it for 5 minute plug the charger turn it on allow the the plenty note to appear (bad checksum note) it will ask you to strike f1 to resume instead strike f2 it will take you to bios setting go to boot in the tab using navigation key right now if you want to use flash to format use the navigation down and goto flash use shift + =/+ key behind 0 key note minus takes it down while shift+= take it up either flash or cd make it number one save and exit connect the flash or cd it will boot first congrat

Bro, I have one here can I get your contact so as to get a clear guide please
Re: BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers by Tbenneth: 11:53pm On May 06, 2022
The Solution is here just info me on 08086308630.. awaits u.. Cheers
Re: BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers by dancharis1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13
Tbenneth:
The Solution is here just info me on 08086308630.. awaits u.. Cheers
Thanks for your help

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 6400 In Good Perfect Condition / Multilinks Balance Check / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.