Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How Is This Done? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is This Done? (298 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is This Done? by Davindal(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2018
I have 5800 and 11652 followers respectively on 2 Twitter accounts. The issue is that I don't know what to do with these accounts.

I am already tired of tweeting. In fact, I have run out off ideas as regards what to tweet about.

Moreover, my schedules don't give me time anymore for that. Though, I flooded all my tweets in the two accounts so far from when I started in 2014 and 2016 respectively till date with strategic keywords hash tags which bring in organic followers for my accounts.

I also discovered that whenever I tweet in response to any Nigerian news media publications just seconds after their tweets that I seem to amass huge Nigerian followers, say 60 persons and so.

Guys is there anyway I can monitize this for I wish for that reality. Even though, I have ppl flooding my DMs with massege proposals but I don't trust them one bit. I see them as people who wants to get clues to my login details.

Thank you guys for genuine responses and advices. Note: I have heard of sponsord tweets. However, I wish to know how it works.
Re: How Is This Done? by mgtow: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm Davindal aren't you the one who was patiently waiting for your friend to break up with his girlfriend so you could slide right in?

AIN'T KARMA A BÌTCH?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Akoka Pollution: Total Denies Neglecting Community / Create Promotional Business Short Video Ad At Low Cost Now(Website alternative) / Leasing/management Of Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.