Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded (921 Views)

Midnight Fire Guts Olaleye Market In Somolu, Lagos / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
OLATUNJI YUSUF AKA YCONS HAS REFUNDED.
I just received an alert this morning of 9k. Although this is nothing compared to what I have lost, still good he refunded.
cc puskin
cc tabbaz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Scammer are everywere even in nairaland.. you need to be sharp.. bro..

1 Like

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2018
Hello everybody
Am Olaleye yusuf, CEO of YCONS CONCEPT a small firm that deals with customise of wears like( polo, t-shirt, singlet, gown, versity, crop top, sweat top, joggers, school sport wears and uniform, company wears, etc and also deals on printing/signs like(firms/company printing document, banners, bill board advert, umbrella, nylon, envelop, jotters, calender, postal, invoice, waybill, flyers, graphics design, plastic I.D Card, plstic board, ACO Board, window graphics, portrait drawing, hand waist band, exercise books, letterhead, complimentary card, stickers, van/car/ bus branding, logo building/creation etc.

Contact us on whatapps (08021360873) 081827576722
Contact us on bbm(24DC7E41).
Contact email- yconspub@gmil.com
Contact address- 30 tapa, str., orile iganmu, surulere, lagos.
Office addr-16 coker road, coker aguda, surulere, lagos state

Contact us for sample and many more, we work with integrity, and our price are affordable. You are highly. - I saw this in his post this may help you out in gunning down him.. or what do u think..
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2018
I gues this may help you in gunning down.. the guy. cheesy with the address stated dere.
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2018
scams in nairaland is becoming worrisome, it's becoming like olx

1 Like

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Ycons Has refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2018
When last have you na heard of him.. I wanted to give him work. Buh I later change my mind.. again.... undecided
khalazi:

Thanks bro. Working on that already

1 Like

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2018
Go to his address stated there.. or possible arrest him gues you have the. Evidence of transaction between both of you.. you can Gun him down with that.
khalazi:

He no gree reply me since june. He still reads my msgs.
I lost 2 contracts because of him.
He still uploads works on his whatsapp status. I still don't understand why he ll just scam me as if it's not his job.
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by ycons(f): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
good day to everyone here
This is Olaleye Yusuf olatunji C.E.O Ycons concept
Firstly i thank all operative body of NAIRALAND
cause through nairaland i won't have be worldwide clothiers

Secondly i take responsibility for not meeting up with Mr Emeka by name due to little accident wish i can vow but can't narrate how it goes here online
Have be here for so long and you can't find out this kind of scam alert on my page

Lastly will like everyone here to understand if am here to scam i won't fill in all my real name, address and all my 4 digit

Upon everything the samples are all ready 48hours after he paid in 9,000 on another person name, Just little things to be work on before the delivery
If the house can give me the grace of 6hours after am back from delivery will send all the samples pictures here immediately am back to my store, please i have to plead with everyone here to please for the last time give me some hours to prove myself right.

Am sorry Mr Emeka School Work

I never know of this scam post until a trusted client call my notice
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Refunded.
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by mokt(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
khalazi:
Details loading.
https://www.nairaland.com/ycons

Link to profile.
He design shirts, jackets etc, So I sent him money(9000) to do me a sample for a contract I was given.
Paid the sum of 9k and since then he stopped replying my messages.

These are his bank account details.
Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji
Diamond: 0069142669
FCMB: 3811703013

You Should know he is a scammer from the name. Yusuf Olatunji was a popular Fuji artiste in the 80s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by ycons(f): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
But i told you I was accidentally down
That i could not operate machines Then
Anyway i just very for ignoring your calls and chat am deeply sorry BRO khalazi
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Scammers need to be very careful, you don’t know the temperament and the tenacity that a scammed person will go to.

As for me.

I don’t forgive.

I don’t forget.

Be ready.

1 Like

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2018
ycons:
But i told you I was accidentally down
That i could not operate machines Then
Anyway i just very for ignoring your calls and chat am deeply sorry BRO khalazi
Read Modified first Post
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2018
I just received an alert this morning of 9k. Although this is nothing compared to what I have lost, still grateful he refunded

cc EgunMogaji
cc adewumiopeyemi
cc JustCalMeDBoss

1 Like

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2018
khalazi:
I just received an alert this morning of 9k. Although this is nothing compared to what I have lost, still grateful he refunded

cc EgunMogaji
cc adewumiopeyemi
cc JustCalMeDBoss

It's a lukewarm victory as you stated.

I will never do business with him and in fact, will dissuade anyone to do business with him.

We need to sanitize online trust in Nigeria.

We're killing ourselves economically yet we'll blame Buhari and stealing politicians when the average citizen is much more worse.
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by khalazi: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I will never do business with him and in fact, will dissuade anyone to do business with him.

We're killing ourselves economically yet we'll blame Buhari and stealing politicians when the average citizen is much more worse.
It's just so disheartening. Done jobs with others on this forum. Personally my first time of being hooked. The others well delivered. We just have to be careful. There are still very good hands on Nl.
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
If you no you escalte this issue he wount bother. To reply you or even refund you in nairaland.
EgunMogaji:

Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2018
khalazi:

cc EgunMogaji
cc adewumiopeyemi
cc JustCalMeDBoss

he robbed you to pay another disgruntled customer
now he has robbed a new customer to pay you.
the cycle continues
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Lol.. gues the guy have some problem... cool
oyb:

the cycle continues
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:

the cycle continues

And on top of all that he made him lose out on a contract.

This is why we carry guns in America.
Re: Olaleye Yusuf Olatunji Aka Ycons Has refunded by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And on top of all that he made him lose out on a contract.

This is why we carry guns in America.

Take it easy judge dredd.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 36-year-old Entrepreneur Building Nigeria’s First Gold Refinery / Doing Business In Ghana / Creativity At Its Peak. See What Man Turned Airplane Into. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.