Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Please Help Me Curb My Excessive Eating Habits. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Curb My Excessive Eating Habits. (394 Views)

Unhealthy Eating Habits In Nigerian Culture / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / How To Break Bad Eating Habits Before Heading Into 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Curb My Excessive Eating Habits. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2018
Hello house, I'd like to open up an issue that has been bothering me. Hopefully, I might get relevant answers that'd help me. I used to be really slender, with the model shape and all that. About 3 or 4 months back, I began noticing my weight gain. Then, people would point it out to me and I'd just shove it off thinking it wasn't that serious....when it began to bother me more was when it became difficult for me to put on my normal clothes, 80% of my clothes became extremely tight. I'm not here to complain about my weight gain, but a more serious issue affecting me now is my eating habit. My eating habit has really been outrageous since I noticed the weight gain. I'd eat a meal and after 30mins or 1 hr, you'd see me munching on another meal, thinking I haven't tasted anything. I can eat up to four times between 8am and 12pm. I'm not exaggerating please. I eat junks most of the time and do not like swallow. My room is always stocked up with Noodles, Golden morn, yoghurts, Tins of Milk and Eggs and Butter. I'm a lover of fried eggs. I also like to munch on snacks and ice cream. My room never lacks anything junk! I'm a lady and I feel I need to start watching what I eat. Asides the weight gain, I know what I eat have no nutritional value and I'm not getting younger too. I hate vegetables. However, I feel I have to learn to eat them more. Growing up has always been junks for me, I guess that's why I have difficulty stopping it. My dad is not helping matters too, he's telling me to eat the way I like and not listen to anybody, but as a lady, I know its not right, and I need to be in good shape. I'd be 20 this year( you won't believe because I look bigger than my age) and in my final year. My first 3 years in school were quite tedious. We'd have lectures everyday. However for my 400L, I only have lectures two days in a week, so I spend the rest of the week sleeping and doing nothing relevant during the day. (I read mostly at nights) I don't know if this change in scheme has also attributed to the weight gain and 'wanting' to eat every time. Even when I go out, I'd still love to buy, I'd buy more than what I can eat, most times the ones I can't finish in a day would end up spoiling and I'd have to throw them away. This is my lifestyle. When I go out with my friends, they'd have to hold my hand tightly so I won't have to buy. I need your help please.
*How can I curb this excessive eating habit?
*How can I deal with the issue of extravagance?
*How can I help myself to stop eating junks and sugary things. (I do not want to risk diabetes). I really need to start eating real food that'd supplement my body.
*How can I lose some weight without exercising? Ps. Haven't been doing exercise and I have a lazy body. I'm not pregnant too oh lol. lalasticlala, mynd44 help me move to front page please.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Curb My Excessive Eating Habits. by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Hawtbae:
Hello house, I'd like to open up an issue that has been bothering me. Hopefully, I might get relevant answers that'd help me. I used to be really slender, with the model shape and all that. About 3 or 4 months back, I began noticing my weight gain. Then, people would point it out to me and I'd just shove it off thinking it wasn't that serious....when it began to bother me more was when it became difficult for me to put on my normal clothes, 80% of my clothes became extremely tight. I'm not here to complain about my weight gain, but a more serious issue affecting me now is my eating habit. My eating habit has really been outrageous since I noticed the weight gain. I'd eat a meal and after 30mins or 1 hr, you'd see me munching on another meal, thinking I haven't tasted anything. I can eat up to four times between 8am and 12pm. I'm not exaggerating please. I eat junks most of the time and do not like swallow. My room is always stocked up with Noodles, Golden morn, yoghurts, Tins of Milk and Eggs and Butter. I'm a lover of fried eggs. I also like to munch on snacks and ice cream. My room never lacks anything junk! I'm a lady and I feel I need to start watching what I eat. Asides the weight gain, I know what I eat have no nutritional value and I'm not getting younger too. I hate vegetables. However, I feel I have to learn to eat them more. Growing up has always been junks for me, I guess that's why I have difficulty stopping it. My dad is not helping matters too, he's telling me to eat the way I like and not listen to anybody, but as a lady, I know its not right, and I need to be in good shape. I'd be 20 this year( you won't believe because I look bigger than my age) and in my final year. My first 3 years in school were quite tedious. We'd have lectures everyday. However for my 400L, I only have lectures two days in a week, so I spend the rest of the week sleeping and doing nothing relevant during the day. (I read mostly at nights) I don't know if this change in scheme has also attributed to the weight gain and 'wanting' to eat every time. Even when I go out, I'd still love to buy, I'd buy more than what I can eat, most times the ones I can't finish in a day would end up spoiling and I'd have to throw them away. This is my lifestyle. When I go out with my friends, they'd have to hold my hand tightly so I won't have to buy. I need your help please.
*How can I curb this excessive eating habit?
*How can I deal with the issue of extravagance?
*How can I help myself to stop eating junks and sugary things. (I do not want to risk diabetes). I really need to start eating real food that'd supplement my body.
*How can I lose some weight without exercising? Ps. Haven't been doing exercise and I have a lazy body. I'm not pregnant too oh lol. lalasticlala, mynd44 help me move to front page please.
eat salad plenty
Fruit salad,cut cream with vinegar
Or just blend all and drink as smoothies
Wat least fruits are sweet
Re: Please Help Me Curb My Excessive Eating Habits. by Amakachris95(f): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please where are you? I can help. I make smoothies, fruit juice, fruit salad. I also have meal plans for weightloss. Please send a message.

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps You Should Take To Break Free From An Addiction / Cardiac Ablation - How To Prepare For It? / What Can Excessive Intake Of Fish Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.