Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) (14477 Views)

NEPA Interrupt Power During Ghana Players Training Session Inside Abuja Stadium / Burundi Players Training Ahead Of The Match Against Super Eagles / Super Eagles Players Train At Kaliningrad Stadium Ahead Of Croatia Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by GisthoodBlog(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
England Players were pictured playing in training ahead of their 2018 World Cup semi-final match.

Gareth Southgate's team play one of the biggest game of their lives on Wednesday when they face Croatia for a place in the final.

And Southgate had his players warming up for today's training session by playing a possession game called "keep the chicken".

Harry Kane and co can be seen throwing the chickens to one another in small teams before moving onto stretching and ball work.

Southgate had all 23 of his players available with Jordan Henderson seemingly overcoming tight hamstring and Jamie Vardy, who was feared to have played this last game in Russia witha groin injury.

Photos:SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/world-cup-2018-england-players-play-in.html

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
My brothers and sisters wish them well

3 Likes

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by RotgakSlay(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
The guy above me undecided
Na which network u dy use shocked shocked

Anyways, STC.........
That means England Vs France for final grin grin

I see H. Kane my sch mate den grin.
Adidas golden boot winner tongue tongue
Croatia wil do d playing while England wil do d scoring, are u wit me

4 Likes

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Croatia will humble these ones...

Vive LA France!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
ftc grin grin grin
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Moneyspeakingz: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
The way England players dey feel themselves ehn , you will think that they played any big country to get to this stage.
Croatia all the way, humble this over hyped players jor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
France go win dis cup.
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Austema(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
I believe that Croatia teams are not sleeping, tomorrow shall tel, If England win wake me up
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
It will be like film to England.. Croatia is not EPL football. Play and win if ur better!!

Wetin kwansain me sef
after all SUPER CHICKEN don commot

2 Likes

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by silenze: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
it still baffles how The English National team remains the most hated team in the world, they have the most watched league in the world but no one appears to like the team nor the players.

this is a case of patting and stabbing in the same back

8 Likes

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by samyyoung1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Since our first match, av predicted an Croatia vs Belgium finals, still strongly believe, but I promised myself not to go near betting again coz av won almost 100k, den don almost collect am back finish......not a good biz
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Croatia wil beat dem hands down

2 Likes

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Austema(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
cocoboss:
ftc grin grin grin
It is obviouse that you dont know what ftc really means
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
tobdee:
Croatia will humble these ones... Lol

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Oluwatosin27(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
ipobarethieves:
France go win dis cup.

Nah lie. Nah Belgium go win d cup. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
May d better team win

nairaland pls help a brother out with job before i die of unemployment
i am computer literate and hold Bsc in political science

pls help a dying brother
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Sultty(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is what I call creativity, they will kill Croatia like chicken
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
The hype ends soon. Croatia 3 england 1

2 Likes

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Moneyspeakingz: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
dlaw70:
May d better team win

nairaland pls help a brother out with job before i die of unemployment

i am computer literate and hold Bsc in political science

pls help a dying brother
Beta remove the ego that comes with Bsc and learn hand work
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by bedspread: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
At this stage it's NOT BY TRAINING!!! it's by who needs it most!!
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
2018 World Cup Final: England vs Belgium

1 Like

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by tokrizy: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters wish them well

NEVER I DNT LIKE ENGLAND 4 ONE MINUTE

CROATIA ALL D WAY

LIKES 4 CROATIA SHARES 4 ENGLAND

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Cholls(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
tokrizy:

NEVER

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by greggng: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
France vs England finals

2 Likes

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
cool grin
Oluwatosin27:

wink
Oluwatosin27:

i prefer Belgium to carry d cup too cos of my Lukaku but believe in these young French boys
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
f*ck you re u a teacher....we dont get too serious around here life x fun grin grin
Austema:

It is obviouse that you dont know what ftc really means
Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by Austema(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
cocoboss:
f*ck you re u a teacher....we dont get too serious around here life x fun grin grin

Re: England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) by polite2(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Suprisenly England will beat Croatia mercilessly. They were not superb against the Eagles

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) / Oyinlomo Quadre Now A Student Of Florida International University, USA / Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.