Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives (1100 Views)

I Need A Casing Or Dead ASUS Urgently / Laptop Hard Drives Available For Sale / Help ,recovery Of Pc Files ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives by deleharddisk: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
I have been able to successfully fix a total of 10 hard drives in a day and recovered about 10terabytes worth of information in a week. So my success rate for fixing a hdd is from 90 to 99 percent. Satisfaction granted.

I fix nearly All sorts of hard drives from Seagate, Toshiba, western digital, hgst, Samsung, ocz and many more. It is important to note that if your hdd Is not responding properly do not force it to respond. Instead call an expert so as not to destroy the drive and the information on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives by tempex88(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
deleharddisk:
I have been able to successfully fix a total of 10 hard drives in a day and recovered about 10terabytes worth of information in a week. So my success rate for fixing a hdd is from 90 to 99 percent. Satisfaction granted.

I fix nearly All sorts of hard drives from Seagate, Toshiba, western digital, hgst, Samsung, ocz and many more. It is important to note that if your hdd Is not responding properly do not force it to respond. Instead call an expert so as not to destroy the drive and the information on it.

Ur contact
Re: Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives by deleharddisk: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Fix Seagate backup plus of any size today. Is your hdd is coming up when connected to the PC. Call 09058243809 for hdd recovery and hdd fixing. Do not tamper with your faulty harddisk your might lose your data permanently. Call 08034090852 or 09058243809.

Re: Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
I removed the hard drive of my old system and bought a case for it. Now using it as external

It was working fine until some few months ago, I can’t see the folder that contains my main files, though other folders that contain irrelevant system files are still showing.

Can you bring back the folder containing my main files ?
If yes, what’s your fee ?

1 Like

Re: Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives by deleharddisk: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yes. But I will need to trouble shoot your drive to know how much work will be done to fix the drive. But call me. 09058243809.
Re: Fixing Any Hard Drive Issues And Recovery Of Data Of Raw Or Dead Drives by deleharddisk: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Do not try to format or open the drive. It will make recover or repair extremely difficult. But repairs don't cost much. It is affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Laptop With Dedicated GPU / SOLD. USA Used HP Pavilion Dv6 Core I3 For Sale. / Neat UK Used Dell Latitude E6530 - Core I7, Nvidia Graphics *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.