Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa (2399 Views)

The Power Of Translating The Truth in your Business , Brands , Services / Bill Gates Speaks Pidgin English On BBC (Video) / Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Wikiguage: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Do you know you can make money translating sentences from English language to your native tongue?

If you can write in any of the Nigerian languages of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Pidgin English, and you are interested in making money doing so, then www.wikiguage.com is for you!

Visit www.wikiguage.com to learn more.

Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by opeyehmmy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Like seriously?
Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Wikiguage: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
opeyehmmy:
Like seriously?

Yeah, seriously.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Wikiguage: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
Still on.
Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Wikiguage: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Follow us on Twitter

Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Pentools(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wikiguage:
Still on.

How much?
Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Wikiguage: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pentools:

How much?

Not fixed. Depends on the sales performance of the audiobooks produced off your contributions. But once you are among the top 100 contributors to a book, the amount you can earn is not capped.

Please visit wikiguage.com to find out more on how this works.
Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by buchisco(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
please teach us a little bit because i have checked the site its just confusing and i dont think i can waste my time on that.if i may ask how much have you made so far
Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Pentools(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wikiguage:

Not fixed. Depends on the sales performance of the audiobooks produced off your contributions. But once you are among the top 100 contributors to a book, the amount you can earn is not capped.

Please visit wikiguage.com to find out more on how this works.

Have visited the site long ago, but couldn't get the accurate and viable info/understanding of it.
How can I reach out to you, mail, whatsapp or something...
Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by Wikiguage: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pentools:

Have visited the site long ago, but couldn't get the accurate and viable info/understanding of it.
How can I reach out to you, mail, whatsapp or something...

Check DM. You can reply with your WhatsApp number.
Re: How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa by FriendNG: 12:55am On Jul 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap Making / For Your Product Stacking Make Use Of Hardwood Pallet / How Lucrative Is Wig Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.