Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? (2253 Views)

Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Cougar Dating In Nigeria(olderwomen Interested In Dating Younger Men In Nigeria) / Can You Date Someone You Consider Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? by Cindrella(f): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2010
Here I was in this thread  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=456881.msg6154028#msg6154028 looking for love and declaring that I i don't want to be a cougar and comes this tall and cute sweetheart that is 6 years younger than me wanting to be my man. I tried my best to talk sense into him telling him that I'm not suitable and that he should go for someone younger than me and he is refusing to bulge, he is sticking with me and had me tripping all over him. He is so cute, sophisticated and mature, you won't know I am older than him when you see us but I am still a bit worried that we have this huge age difference between us. What will you do if you are in my position? I like him too, Oh my God, I am really tripping, somebody catch me, smile.
Re: Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? by Osama10(m): 5:00am On Jun 11, 2010
Go on.
Re: Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? by Cenor(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2010
can he Bleep well? cos that's the most important thing.
Re: Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? by Cindrella(f): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ osama and Cenor
Thanks guys for your support but I persuaded him severally that it's wise we don't date until he saw reasons wth me and we had to let the relationship go.
I have nothing against people with much age difference, if the parties like themselves but here we are in different timeline in relationship, I want to settle down and have children like tomorrow but he still have years ahead to plan for that. I never discussed that aspect with him, makes me uncomfortable and i don't think it's nice to start scaring a man with marriage talk but I weighed our situations and used my brain here. My instinct asked me to make good decision and I think I just did. Thanks brothers.
Re: Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? by sophianah(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2010
personally i can't cos it makes me a sugar mummy immediately
Re: Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? by spicyhoney(f): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
No I won't, I wont even date a guy 2 years older than me.
Re: Will You Date A Man 6 Years Younger Than You? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
sophianah:

personally i can't cos it makes me a sugar mummy immediately

Your analogy's totally wrong. A sugar mummy can be the same age as her partner, what makes her a sugar mummy (and her guy a gigolo) is the relationship they share.

That is, if the guy's just living off her, and has no means of income other than the lady, and she's happy to pay his bills, feed him, and of course get bed satisfaction from him (and he from her) then that's where the Sugar Mummy scenario comes from. It's nothing to do with their age differences.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Sex Party In............. / Abuja Connections: / Looking For My Missing Rib?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.