Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language (44934 Views)

Ali Baba & Wife, Mary Akpobome Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Brandi Akpobome 21st Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Daughter / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
PearlStreet:

Keep playing the ostrich here.
https://www.nairaland.com/482648/igbo-language-may-go-extinct
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, grin grin grin...i gave you a detailed concise report,showing you statistics and your giving me someones opinion based on UN talk, that has no fact to back it up... That's really silly of you, I can just come in the news or online and say "Yorubas made Nolly -wood"...in which I do know, you'll know how to the reason the rest, grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by VULCAN(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv

Sarkin:
I just got an information from a reliable source that all these ipob and PDP online thugs that usually bake propaganda for the ignorant and lambaste good people are jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thugs that gather in a particular place(mostly beer parlor or gambling shops) and their useless leader will put on his phone hotspot and the jobless lazy criminal elements will connect to it for the sole purpose of online nuisance.

If you notice they all come online and go offline at the same time. They are people paid 10k by PDP for their demonic activities.

They say they are good but they are very repugnant to natural justice and fairness.

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
Zombiehunter/ zombiepunisher

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Siberia01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
angry
her head will start to flatten..
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by PearlStreet(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Eberejesus111:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, grin grin grin...i gave you a detailed concise report,showing you statistics and your giving me someones opinion based on UN talk, that has no fact to back it up... That's really silly of you, I can just come in the news or online and say "Yorubas made Nolly -wood"...in which I do know, you'll know how to the reason the rest, grin grin cheesy

Denial is the first stage of grief, acceptance is the last.

Since the announcement was made, Igbo groups have been running around to salvage the situation but Igbo states have done nothing because they suffer from denial complex just like you.

Your opinion is unimportant.
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Sarkin: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
GALATICOS3015:
FOOL! Igbo hater.
thunder strike you and anyone that says I hate igbos. Ipob na terrorist organization not the igbo tribe.
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Sarkin: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
olasaad:

hahah sarki what is this again now undecided at least let celebrate this little girl in peace now
read name please.
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Sarkin: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
VULCAN:
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv

see nonsense you type.
Shame!
Thunder fire anyone that says I hate igbos
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by potterdon: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:
I just got an information from a reliable source that all these ipob and PDP online thugs that usually bake propaganda for the ignorant and lambaste good people are jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thugs that gather in a particular place(mostly beer parlor or gambling shops) and their useless leader will put on his phone hotspot and the jobless lazy criminal elements will connect to it for the sole purpose of online nuisance.

If you notice they all come online and go offline at the same time. They are people paid 10k by PDP for their demonic activities.

They say they are good but they are very repugnant to natural justice and fairness.

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
mtcheww what a silly child u are grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Leonbonapart(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
mumu... What about me blasting APC , Buhari the terrorist and your father who gave birth to you empty skull from Europe nko. Sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Sarkin: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Leonbonapart:
mumu... What about me blasting APC , Buhari the terrorist and your father who gave birth to you empty skull from Europe nko. Sense is far from you
ok
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by dochenaj: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
PearlStreet:
The UN said the Igbo Language may become extinct by 2050 and some ignorant clowns were insulting the UN. Now, it's already happening.

Notice when most Igbos converse, Igbo words are being substituted by English words. Out of like 25 words in a sentence, 9 would be English words.

Presently, Lagos State has a preservation of Yoruba Language law in place even when the language is already being exported to South America and other places. What are Igbo Governors doing? Anambra is fighting Ebonyi over naming a street.
Have you been to the East or worked or lived there? If you did, you would know that Igbo is the lingua franca in the east. I remember a friend who was so upset that he walked into a government office and the woman spoke Igbo to him. He was upset, and was like "Is everyone Igbo, this is a government establishment".

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Organs(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
nowpresence:
I hope she can achieve similar feat in urhobo language

Is Urhobo taught in schools like Ibo?
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by nowpresence(f): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Organs:

Is Urhobo taught in schools like Ibo?
yes. State own schools in delta state(depending on the region) and private schools depending on the owner.
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Legalese(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol smh. So you have nothing better to do than to notice when people come and go offline at the same time? Who's the lazy youth now, dummy? Don't goan get sense, you hear? Keep wallowing in hate.
Sarkin:

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by els0nm0rali(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
kerry57:
They need to demote the igbo kids to urhobo and promote her to igbo

That's the problem I have with you guys all the time.

So you think Igbo is superior to Urhobo right?

What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader

Na so dem don torment you reach?
Clear your head.
We're talking about Alibaba's daughter here.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by BabaRamota1980: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ibo did not just abandoned home, they abandoned language with it. There are more Yoruba-speaking Ibo today than there are Ibo-speaking yanminri.

This is new reality for the Easterners
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by chris31(m): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sarkin:

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader
Wahala dey for this country seriously
Upon education u acquire for school u still can't stop hating
A youth for that matter
Make una wait small i go leave this country make una kill una selves
Lazy Nigerian Youths
The whites indeed do us better by calling us black monkey
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alibaba Amaka
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by JAMESOJAY: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
When you tell a hausa Fulani that you are from Delta state that you are not Igbo he will laugh and call you yamiri

Delta state is in old eastern region..if she comes first that's good cause we are all Igbos

Good bless Biafra

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Sarkin: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
chris31:

Wahala dey for this country seriously
Upon education u acquire for school u still can't stop hating
A youth for that matter
Make una wait small i go leave this country make una kill una selves
Lazy Nigerian Youths
The whites indeed do us better by calling us black monkey
where's the hate?
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow. Highly impressive, I'm sincerely impressed by the young lady.
Sincerely we as a people should try a bit harder to learn more about one another, ot would be ideal for we all to be completely tolerant of ourselves
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by theDEVILisHERE: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Language is judged by fluent speaking not writing
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by eiete(f): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
jennifermahan:
It's a proud father moment for comedian Alibaba as his daughter Akpevwoghene emerges the best student in Igbo language in her class.

The girl, who is from Urhobo in Delta state, scored higher than her Igbo classmates in Igbo language subject.

Her father shared a video of her collecting her award at school and added the caption, "My girl Akpevwoghene... overall best student, and she beat all Igbo children to win."

Watch the video HERE

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/alibabas-daughter-beats-igbo-students-to-win-best-overall-in-igbo-language-in-her-class/

Abeg o, since when did Urhobo become a place in delta state?
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by theDEVILisHERE: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Ibo did not just abandoned home, they abandoned language with it. There are more Yoruba-speaking Ibo today than there are Ibo-speaking yanminri.

This is new reality for the Easterners

Using your ignorance and mischievousness to play to the galary would only earn u the applauds of Fools.

Sincerity and self honesty is the only thing that can save and redeem you from your personal demons

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by theDEVILisHERE: 12:01am On Jul 11, 2018
PearlStreet:

Keep playing the ostrich here.
https://www.nairaland.com/482648/igbo-language-may-go-extinct

The language of Ndi gbo (ancient people) called "Igbo", the ancient language and one of those derived from the original "unspoken" language CAN NEVER GO EXTINCT

An original language that predates modern languages (Hindu, Cantonese, mandarin, German, Latin, English etc) can not go extinct

It'is a language filled with enough spiritual potency to withstand any deliberate human attempt to directly or indirectly eradicate it
Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by kerry57: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=els0nm0rali post=69259650]

That's the problem I have with you guys all the time.

So you think Igbo is superior to Urhobo right?

What a pity.[/quote
No argument about that bro. It is that is the difference between major and minor tribes. But in every every we still be one my bro. One love

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by Henri8: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Senselin:
Ifele me NNE na NNA umuazi a hu. #igbo

How can an Urhobo girl win you all I have Nieces and nephews who were born in USA but ALL speaks Igbo language fluently. Their writing though is fair. Parents have a huge role to play.

You and your wife are of the same tribe, for example, and as soon as you give birth, you start talking to your children in English language. Why not teach them your language? They will eventually learn English in school.

Don't our kids beat other kids in their own mother tongue?
Go to north, you will see Igbo kids outspeak the northerners in their language. Same if you go to the west or don't some Nigerians speak English better than the English themselves?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by BabaIbo: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
PearlStreet:
The UN said the Igbo Language may become extinct by 2050 and some ignorant clowns were insulting the UN. Now, it's already happening.

Notice when most Igbos converse, Igbo words are being substituted by English words. Out of like 25 words in a sentence, 9 would be English words.

Presently, Lagos State has a preservation of Yoruba Language law in place even when the language is already being exported to South America and other places. What are Igbo Governors doing? Anambra is fighting Ebonyi over naming a street.

Extinct Kor, Extinguisher ni
When I was in school, I won best student I'm Yoruba Language I'm my class, my teacher even gave me cane to flog all the Yoruba pupils cheesy...
P.S - I'm not a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by els0nm0rali(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=kerry57 post=69263378][/quote]

And you wonder why other tribes hate you?

Tomorrow you will come here and rail against the whites and start shouting racism.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Sarkin:

God will catch them.

Lzaa
Pointzerom
Immhotep
Ruthlessleader

How is this related to the topic at hand?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Petting Cheetahs At Zebula Golf Estate In South Africa / Papa Ajasco, Charles Okocha And Pa James On Set / Tonto Dikeh: RIP to all dead beat dads - thanks boyfriend for being a father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.