Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Can I Fight Depression? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can I Fight Depression? (303 Views)

“I Fight And I Will Also Arrange Boys To Beat Any Thug That Near My Child"- Simi / If Only You Know The Demons I Fight With Everyday / Help Cynthia Morgan To Fight Depression, Fans Beg Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fight Depression? by Bohmieed: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hi Nairalanders..I have a problem with Music and depression.I know only a few of you would know trappers and rappers such as Lil Xan,Lil uzi vert,Tekashi,Bleep and others.My problem is that i dream about having dinner with them most of the time.I feel very different while listening to their songs lets say I'm addicted.I've been so much influenced by their songs that i started growing this state of depression and inner thought.It has been weakening me a lot of times.I no longer concentrate on most things like hanging out with friends(i dont have friends for starters),reading or even eating.I'm always alone.The only thing that i do to keep me from depression is listening to their music,writing harsh songs.Sometimes I'll just hold a pen and I'll draw something really weird.. It just comes out of me.I feel depressed most of the times.I need some advice and I'm just 16.

(1) (Reply)

GET Paid To Read News And Informative Contents / Gwezi To Drop New Single This Month / Nigerian American Rapper Wale Survives Road Accicent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.