Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) (33676 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo / Chika Ike Poses In Her Office With Her Hermes Bag On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike is definitely one of the most successful woman in the Nigerian movie industry today, She shared a photo of herself striking a pose inside her Mercedes G-Wagon SUV on her IG page with the caption;

"FOCUS �"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-chika-ike-poses-inside-her.html

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Boss Up!! Hard work pays! cheesy

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-chika-ike-poses-inside-her.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
small hanty with bigGy G.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by EweduAfonja(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol

Awon small girl with big Daddy Gang

16 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Homeboiy: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yahoo girl

no Cooperate Prostitute

13 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked

[s]Chika Ike is definitely one of the most successful woman in the Nigerian movie industry today,[/s]

I love when a runs, prostitute girl disguised as an actress just to live her life.

_she doesn't care about begging or imploring just for a movie role, she will just go straight to the producer.
_she doesn't care about monetary issues, she got what she wants from her suitors

Keep rock your pussy, use it the way you want.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Munzy14:
small hanty with bigGy G.
she's truly hardworking and she works for her money.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

[s]I love when a runs, prostitute girl disguised as an actress just to live her life.

_she doesn't care about begging or imploring just for a movie role, she will just go straight to the producer.
_she doesn't care about monetary issues, she got what she wants from her suitors

Keep rock your pussy, use it the way you want.[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Olalan(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Young girls and ladies please don't be carried away with the show of wealth rather the word she posted "FOCUS"

9 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Benjom(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Well, I've seen the bag cool
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
The Oga that gifted her this vehicle really tried.

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by OneCorner: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nobody for dz nairaland know say na me dey date dz girl oo

13 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Always representing.
Keep it up gal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2018
This GIRL ne dey tire ....
Is she this JOBLESS...??
How come MERCY JOHNSON is now better occupied than her, meanwhile she started acting before mercy.

Ohhh!!!! before I forget, she’s not MARRIED, not even a BABY MaMa...little wonder she’s not occupied.
MARRIAGE na The BIGGEST employment nah, because Kids no go allow u to Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram etc

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by columbus007(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2018
i no sure say this girl go get flesh for her pvssy again undecided
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Izabel(f): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Maket: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Fair tall beautiful nice looking Nigeria actresssssssss
Abi na

Beautiful fair tall nice looking Nigeria actresssssssss
Abi Na

Nigeria beautiful fair tall looking nice Nigeria actresses.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Big babe
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by elogic(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Nice one
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
This type of car is not for ladies I don’t know what is wrong with Naija ladies.She looks like an idiot inside it

9 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by guuudy87(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Doesn't look like her car though
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by LazyNairalander(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2018
The reward of hardwork.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by WebSurfer(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
bettercreature:
This type of car is not for ladies I don’t know what is wrong with Naija ladies.She looks like an idiot inside it
My guy easy grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
I love her
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Primusinterpares(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by Sharpshooota: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
bettercreature:

Let's hand it over to you then
Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
abegi
wich dirty g wagon
na showbiz
if to say na kanye dem dem
all those kimbkardashians shiiit
i for say well no p
tahhhh.
even d way she take dey inside
sitdown like person wey nail chook for yansh
borrow pose

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) by ManBeast: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Nobody for dz nairaland know say na me dey date dz girl oo
You dey date am for onecorner abi,

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son Swagged Up In New Photos / Wizkid's Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Stuns In New Photos / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.