Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? (840 Views)

Trending Funny Memes Of C. Ronaldo After He Got Evicted From The World Cup / Name A Country That It Is Not Safe To Wear This Shoe / If Akwa Ibom Is A State,nigeria A Country,africa Will Be What? See 4ny Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by AkellyuComedy: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
The biggest stage in football “World Cup” is getting more intense than we possibly thought.
As many of the world leaders in the football realm has been knockedout by the underdogs in the competition.

World leaders like>>>>> read.. here
http://www.whitestoneng.com/2018/07/football-if-you-are-to-bring-back.html

1 Share

Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Senegal, the African country with the biggest chance to go far.

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
no doubt naija
Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by Thejustw14(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Senegal, the African country with the biggest chance to go far.
In the world cup finals almost is nothing.:!!:.I'll bring Naija back.:!!:.
Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by 9jaBloke: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na big brother?
Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by Katier00(f): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Russia na but I love Croatia anytime any day
Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mine would be Argentina because of maradona's drama it was fun to watch
Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by loverboi97(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
na my lovely Brazil ooo
Re: If You Are To Bring Back A Country To The World Cup, Which Country Will It Be? by movid(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Argentina

(1) (Reply)

Very Hillarous: Guys,what Would You Do To This Kid? / Classy & Sexy Ankara Styles For Slay Queen #ezinnefashionstyles / See Funny Pictures Of ICE_COMEDY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.