Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Need Professional Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Professional Advice (619 Views)

Need Professional Graphic Designs Come In Here! / Get Professional Advice Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Professional Advice by youngchopper(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
with sincerity and regret on the 8th of July Sunday precisely, i woke up to wash my car in my house, met my tenant (married woman) washing close to my car. haven't even started washing the car, she slammed the passenger door claiming it was resting on her back. the sound was damn loud that it damaged my car handle and side mirror. when I approached her she was kinda insulting me out of anger I gave her a slap in the process she tore my clothe.. after I realise what have done I went straight to the police station to lay complain... about what took place.. the husband came back from church and was also invited to the station too.. the DCO interfered and asked me to apologise to the family and to return back to the station by Wednesday... my curiosity is what will be the legal implications of my act towards the lady. pls I need serious info on how to go bout this cuz the husband is threatening to make the case legal. thanks
Re: Need Professional Advice by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
You hit first, a woman for that matter...oga u don buy job oooo....

Swallow ur pride, go apologize on time and let it go. Fix ur car.

If they sue ur asss, u won't like the outcome ooo, the grammar they will use to qualify ur 10count crime will turn ur stomach...
assualt, battery, the woman can decide to add sexual harassment if she get ur time and there's no witness.

if the slap leave a physical mark on a face, ur matter don worse they will add inflicting body injury the fine u will pay go increase
They will now dig doctor report and say she has head trauma..and psycoligical damage...

If devil wan carry ur matter for head finally...make she she go dey pregnant...haaaa... One chance

1 Like

Re: Need Professional Advice by youngchopper(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Swallow ur pride, go apologize in time and let it go. Fix ur car.

If they sue ur asss, u won't like the outcome ooo, the grammar they will use to qualify ur 10count crime will turn ur stomach...
assualt, battery, the woman can decide to add sexual harassment if she get it time and there's no witness.

if the slap leave a physical mark on a face, ur matter don worse they will add inflicting body injury the fine u will pay go increase
They will now dig doctor report and say she has head trauma..and psycoligical damage...

If devil wan carry ur matter for head finally...make she she go dey pregnant...haaaa... One chance
thanks bro that's what the husband is threatening me with that she's pregnant and all that... have done all I can, brought pastors and elders to beg, it all fell on deaf ears..
Re: Need Professional Advice by EfemenaXY: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Swallow ur pride, go apologize on time and let it go. Fix ur car.

assualt, battery, the woman can decide to add sexual harassment if she get ur time and there's no witness.

Sounds like you’ve been there too cheesy

@op: stop whinging and accept what’s coming your way like a real man.
Re: Need Professional Advice by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bros na wa for you..why you go slap another person wife na.. E no gel at all . even if say your glass break, you for report the matter give the husband , last last na him go pay and then he deal with his wife later ..

Mehn. You fvcked up...
Re: Need Professional Advice by uboma(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
As a rule, never hit a woman even when pushed to the wall.

If she was at fault from the start, no one will listen to you for raising your hand against her.
Re: Need Professional Advice by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bia, OP, I can bet my left cheek (not the one on my face) that what you wrote here is the highly abridged and sanitised version of the true events.

I put it to you that you went full Mayweather on the woman after she provoked you, which is why the family wants to make a case, because I don't see why a 'mere slap' will cause so much brouhaha.

Next time be more careful. Some people are Satanic agents sent to bring trouble into our lives
Re: Need Professional Advice by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Get a lawyer, and charge the woman for attempted robbery (attempts to steal your laptop led to the broken car handle)

Since the man has refused to listen to the plea, the next thing to do is to get ready to match their lies with more lies. It is obvious they're gonna nail you with lies. Sad thing here is that you've already tendered a report with the police.

BTW, as far as there are no physical marks of assault/injury and witnesses, the case will end up in the waste bin. Your greatest enemy here is the police report.
Re: Need Professional Advice by weyreypey: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ishilove:
Bia, OP, I can bet my left cheek (not the one on my face) that what you wrote here is the highly abridged and sanitised version of the true events.

I put it to you that you went full Mayweather on the woman after she provoked you, which is why the family wants to make a case, because I don't see why a 'mere slap' will cause so much brouhaha.

Next time be more careful. Some people are Satanic agents sent to bring trouble into our lives

Can I go full Joshua Anthony on you in the sack?
Re: Need Professional Advice by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
weyreypey:

Can I go full Joshua Anthony on you in the sack?
Shut it!

Re: Need Professional Advice by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
shared compound horror stories sad

Ishilove:

no be everybody get your kain hot temper
Re: Need Professional Advice by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
oyb:
shared compound horror stories sad

no be everybody get your kain hot temper
Me...? Am a lover, not a fyta cheesy
Re: Need Professional Advice by weyreypey: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ishilove:

Shut it!

Fabric carefully selected

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Story Of 39-year-old Mother With 38 Children (photos) / Do You Feel Comfortable Giving Your Phone To People? / Give Your Bedroom A Facelift Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.