Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats (3153 Views)

My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) / Make The Best Banga Soup From Scratch To Finish With Ease (Photos,Video) / See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats by Foodiedame(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Granola is a healthy, comforting, and delicious treat that can be served as snack. It can either be made into bars, cookies or shredded bits as will be done with this recipe. The ingredients for this basic granola recipe include wheat, oat, coconut, honey and raisins are highly nutritious foods that are beneficial to the body.

Whole wheat and oat are full of fiber, high in protein, and contain vitamins and minerals like folate, iron, and magnesium.

Coconut supplies a high amount of saturated fat and carbohydrates as well as dietary minerals such as manganese, iron, phosphorus, and zinc.

Honey is composed of 17% water and 82% carbohydrates, with quite an amount of fat, dietary fiber, and protein.

Raisins are dried grapes and they contain protein and dietary fiber.

Considering all the nutrients contained in its ingredients, it's not debatable to say that granola is of high nutritional value and should be consumed often. Because granola is not often available in every store, it is a good thing to know how to make it. That way, you don't go running from stores to stores searching for granola when the ingredients are readily available and the process is not so hard.

So, how do you prepare granola?[color=#990000][/color]

Check https://foodiedame.com/recipe/how-to-make-easy-granola-recipe-with-quick-oats/ to learn

Re: How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats by okwabayi(m): 4:03am On Jul 11, 2018
...and here I was thinking granola was something unique. It's plain old oats baked like Rice Krispies Treats.
Re: How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats by aydelicious: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
let see how this work is going to be done with this recipe.now start with the method.
Re: How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats by Foodiedame(f): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
okwabayi:
...and here I was thinking granola was something unique. It's plain old oats baked like Rice Krispies Treats.

Yes. It is similar to rice krispies. But granola is more nutritious
Re: How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats by Foodiedame(f): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
aydelicious:
let see how this work is going to be done with this recipe.now start with the method.

The method in the post works. Check https://foodiedame.com/recipe/how-to-make-easy-granola-recipe-with-quick-oats/
Re: How To Make The Basic Granola Recipe With Quick Oats by jaysam28: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
this method has been around for a while and i actually love it at

https://juicymade.com/how-to-make-kunu-aya/

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Found Inside Coconut / What Is Special About The Bitcoin PIZZA Day? / Where In Lagos Can I Get Strawberries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.