Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (4053 Views)

I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips by testsregard: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2018
If you have received the test invitation mail from Stanbic IBTC bank, congratulations, you are a step closer to getting a job at Stanbic.

However, I just want you all to be clear with the format of Stanbic IBTC test and of course, the instructions and preparation techniques.

FORMAT OF STANBIC IBTC JOB TEST

The test will be more of reasoning questions to test your ability to think fast. Stanbic IBTC use SHL Style. You can read more on How To Pass SHL Style Tests. It will include the following categories:

1.Verbal reasoning
2. Verbal Comprehension
3. Numerical Reasoning
4. General questions

If you want to read more about these individual reasoning questions, use the links below:

1. Hints To Pass Logical Reasoning Questions
2. Tips To Easily Pass Numerical Reasoning Tests
3. Verbal Reasoning Questions Success Tips

These kinds of test are not all about how brilliant you are. As a matter of fact, most brilliant people fail these tests because they spend too much of time thinking of how to brilliantly solve a question. Your best bet when it comes to reasoning tests is to prepare ahead and understand the pattern pretty well before the test.

The test will last for an hour or less but can never be more. You should read more on How To Pass Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format.

I hope you understand this...

To have adequate preparation for this test, it is advisable to use the Stanbic IBTC Test Past Questions material. This will go a long way in getting you familiar with the test pattern and adequately prepare ahead.

HOW TO GET STANBIC IBTC BANK JOB APTITUDE TESTS PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

We have provided the material you can use as a study guide in PDF format. No internet connection needed, you can study anywhere and on any device. This material will help you understand the pattern of the test, give you an insight of what to expect and indirectly help you prepare ahead.

To get the material, simply click here.

If you have any question, feel free to forward it to info (at) testsregard.com or whatsapp +234 813 633 8617
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips by teadrake(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please,I wrote Stanbic IBTC assessment on the 1st of November and till now no update. Have sent them a mail for update on my assessment, it was acknowledged but still no response yet. Any advice??

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips by Dblaiz(f): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2020
For you Stanbic IBTC Aptitude Test practice materials, kindly click on this link
https://myjobtests.com/test/stanbic-ibtc-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions-pack/

(1) (Reply)

Arik Airline Interview / Ibedc Test Invite / Urgent Vacancies In A Finance House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.