Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Nairami NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® Duped Me Of #50,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Nairami NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® Duped Me Of #50,000 (975 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairami NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® Duped Me Of #50,000 by ysalli: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2018
I'm a pay point angent, I learned about NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® mobile POS, through this platform, and I sent them email showing intrest in obtaining of their MPOS of which I was replied on the procedures to follow, I was told after proper filling of the for sent to me and the payment confirmed, the MPOS will be deliverd seven working days after. I have made the payment which was confirmed by mail since 11th of june, but up till now, the MPOS has not been deliverd, the worst now is that, NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® is no picking my call again.
Pleas anyone that know how I can retrieve my money back should pleas contact me.
their registerd coperate office is at Ibadan, while I leave and work in Abuja. thank you.
Re: How Nairami NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® Duped Me Of #50,000 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Nairaland: The Good, the bad and the ugly.
How I wish many people read the rejoinder below before having a business deal with anyone here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Nairami NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® Duped Me Of #50,000 by ysalli: 1:58am On Jul 13, 2018
ysalli:
I'm a pay point angent, I learned about NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® mobile POS, through this platform, and I sent them email showing intrest in obtaining of their MPOS of which I was replied on the procedures to follow, I was told after proper filling of the for sent to me and the payment confirmed, the MPOS will be deliverd seven working days after. I have made the payment which was confirmed by mail since 11th of june, but up till now, the MPOS has not been deliverd, the worst now is that, NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® is no picking my call again.
Pleas anyone that know how I can retrieve my money back should pleas contact me.
their registerd coperate office is at Ibadan, while I leave and work in Abuja. thank you.
Re: How Nairami NAIRAMI™ Nigeria Ltd® Duped Me Of #50,000 by ysalli: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=ysalli post=69327208][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Sorry State Of The Entrance Of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (pics) / Parrot Arrested For Shouting “Police” During A Drug Raid / *church Leaders Left Vigil To Have Sex Caught By Members*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.