Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How To "Auto Reply" Whatsapp Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To "Auto Reply" Whatsapp Messages (1586 Views)

How To Set Auto Reply On Whatsapp / How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! / How To Auto-reply Text Messages And Calls On Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To "Auto Reply" Whatsapp Messages by Lukastech: 2:55am On Jul 11, 2018
How to Auto Reply WhatsApp Messages.

Auto reply WhatsApp Messages

WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging service.

Nowadays even organizations use it to connect with customers, Sometimes customers have frequently asked questions.

Due to lack of man power or time, organizations are unable to answer all the queries in real time.

Setting up predefined answers to these common questions on WhatsApp can help the business going.

Sending an automated reply to WhatsApp message creates a better impression in customer’s mind. Not just organizations but this could also help individuals.

All we're trying to say is that there is a new feature on WhatsApp called "Auto Reply" that allows you to set a default reply to any person that sends you a message on WhatsApp.

This comes as part of the upgrade on WhatsApp, but for a mod version of the app, called – GBWhatsApp.

This is not to say that it doesn’t work on the normal WhatsApp messenger yet, as we are still checking for this feature on it.

How to Use WhatsApp "Auto Reply" Feature?

× Download GBWhatsApp v6.40 here

× Install and launch it

× Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen

× Go to GB Settings

× Search for Auto Reply Message and tap on it

× Toggle it on

× Click on the + sign at the bottom of your screen

× You will be taken to another screen, where you will required to set how your auto reply message will look like when someone contacts you.

× After you are done filling your Auto Reply Message, Delay Message, Receiver, Specific Times, Specific Contacts/Groups and Except Contacts/Groups options.

× Tap on Add

How to Auto reply WhatsApp Messages

Note: You can delete the auto reply message by long-holding the tab and tapping on delete message.

Note: There are other ways of doing it on ordinary WhatsApp and that might require another app to function but this i believe is the trusted way to do it in order to avoid stress or difficulty.

HINTS:

For those of you who don’t have any idea on what to write there, try this out.

"Hello, thank you for messaging me now, I’m not currently online, but I’m sure to respond to this message as soon as I come online."

It’s not really the best but it does not mean that you cannot come up with your own auto reply message.

If you encounter any difficulty, let us know via the comment box below.

You can also join our WhatsApp by clicking the banner below.

Kindly Share.

SOURCE: https://www.lukastech.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-auto-reply-whatsapp-messages.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To "Auto Reply" Whatsapp Messages by GregoryWalt: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
I have tried using the feature but it was very difficult to set. I have read the bestessays about the topic but of no avail. The explanation given here is the best and I could set auto reply like in a minute.

(1) (Reply)

Google’s New Fuchsia OS Could Replace Android In 5 Years / Infinx Hot 7 And Hot 7 Pro Official (start At ₦ 35,900) / Get Free 750MB On All Networks With Flaim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.