Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Can You Help Me With An Original Bank Statement Of Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Help Me With An Original Bank Statement Of Account (1735 Views)

Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Me With An Original Bank Statement Of Account by YoungGun: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2010
I need an original STATEMENT of ACCOUNT from someone to stand as my sponsor for my transit visa to Cyprus. Pls I'll appreciate ur assistance. Contact; talk2sholape@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Help Me With An Original Bank Statement Of Account by justwise(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2010
YoungGun:

I need an original STATEMENT of ACCOUNT from someone to stand as my sponsor for my transit visa to Cyprus. Pls I'll appreciate your assistance. Contact; talk2sholape@yahoo.com

Why must you travel IF u can't afford it?
Re: Can You Help Me With An Original Bank Statement Of Account by Vicjustice: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2010
You don't want to join the long list of people who have been banned from Europe for many years, do you?
  If you can't do a genuine bank statement of your own, then you don't have to do the fraud because, you can't do the time. Or can you do a ten years ban?
  You will only pay your money for it, but you can't succeed neither can you get away with it. Try it, and you will be caught and have yourself regretting it for life.

[size=15pt]CORRECTION[/size]

"I need a fraud STATEMENT of ACCOUNT from someone to stand as my woe for my transition to a Ban. Pls I'll appreciate your assistance into the trouble. Contact; talk2sholape@yahoo.com"

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Latvia / Nigerians In Diaspora Na Wa O / Canadian Student Visa For Post Graduate With Cheap Fees & Without Ielts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.